Chapter 2 - Cuddles?

Y/N> "Well what to do with Sam~!"

You throw him in your cell and lock it.

Y/N> "A taste of your own medicine."

You smile and walk up to dream placing your arm around him.

Y/N> "Let's go get your revenge! Lead the way."

Dream smiles as you start walking. Your cage is  fairly far away. Night falls and you decide to camp out till daytime. You grab sticks and light them on fire for a fire. You make two sleeping bags appear from thin air.

Y/N> "Sorry this is the best your gonna get I'm still pretty weak so I can't make a tent..."

Dream> "It's ok we just might have to huddle together because of the cold night but I'm ok with that my god."

He pulls you in by your hips and looks down at you smiling. You blush and push him away. You move your sleeping bag next to his and get in it.

Y/N> "We can huddle but don't pull anything lover boy."

He smirks. He's plotting something I can tell... He gets in his sleeping bag and scoots over. He lays his head on your shoulder.

Y/N> "I swear to god lover boy"

Dream snores pretending to be asleep. You roll your eyes. Is he trying to be annoying or is he trying to be nice. You can't tell. You eventually get used to it and lay your head on his. You close your eyes yawning. You fall asleep and dream looks at you. He smiles and closes his eyes falling asleep as well. In the night the wind blows. You wake up freezing. F*ck this is gonna be your only option..... you get out of your sleeping bag and get into dreams. You cuddle him warming up. You get all the way in the sleeping bag laying your head on his chest.

Dream> "If I'm a lover boy then what would you call this?"

You look up at dream shocked.

Y/N> "S-shut up I'm cold!!"

He smirks and you blush. You snuggle your head into his chest trying to hide it.

Dream> "No need to hide lover girl I already say you~."

You smack him lightly and keep cuddling him.

Y/N> "Go to sleep a$$hole."

You both fall asleep. In the morning you wake up alone in the sleeping bag.

Y/N> "L-lover boy?"

Dream> "Yes lover girl~."

You sit up and see him cooking fish on a fire. Did he start the fire AND catch fish. You look at him shocked.

Dream> "I know I'm gorgeous but come on."