Chapter 6 - The Telling

-Tommy's POV-

I run through the forest. Sadly I had to leave tubbo but everyone needs to know. We have to stop them. Eventually I reach Las Nevadas. I run around and scream.

Tommy> "DREAM AND Y/N ARE BACK!!!"

I keep running and screaming. I do this till I fall down exhausted. Nikki runs up to me and helps me sit up.

Nikki> "A-are they really...?"

I nod my head tears filling my eyes. I remember leaving tubbo and punz. I hug Nikki tight. She hugs me back.

Nikki> "We have to go to him and ask his help......"

I look at her confused. He would never help us. He's not like that. He's a stupid selfish god that just wants power. He's an a$$! I shake my head at her to exhausted to talk.

Nikki> "It's the only way Tommy no one can stop y/n! Their a god/goddess!"

I cry more. I know she's right but I can't accept that fact. She helps me up as she calls for help. Ranboo and Bad come running to us. They already told the others. Everyone is getting something to offer to dreamXD. That's the only way he'll consider it. Cause like I said he's an a$$. Nikki and ranboo help me over to a bed. They lay me down and tell me to get rest. How could I. I'm just as bad as dreamXD. I'm an a$$. I left tubbo and punz the people that where defending me. I start crying again. I can't stand this did I make the right decision? I put my head in my hands thinking. I eventually cry myself to sleep.

-Tubbos POV-

I bandage myself up. I wipe my tears and try and stand. I groan in pain. It hurts a lot! I keep going ping using the trees as support. Did Tommy make it? Was our sacrifices worth it? I hope he told everyone. Hopefully they will com back and get me before dream decides to. Then I hear my name!

Nikki> "TUBBO!! PUNZ!!"

I cry more but this time happy tears. They came back for me!

Tubbo> "NIKKI IM OVER HERE!!"

Nikki runs to me her flashlight growing brighter and brighter. I start hopping to her direction. She helps me stand.

Nikki> "Oh no!!! Are you ok!?! I can carry you!"

Tubbo> "No it's ok I'll manage, is Tommy ok did he make it?

She nods. Thank god. I sit back down on the floor. I need to rest. Nikki seems to get that and sits next to me.She starts humming. I lay my head in her lap and fall asleep. (NOT A SHIP! More like older sister vibes!!)