Chapter 9 - Even More Cuddles (lol)

You glare at punz unsure if you should trust him or not.

Dream> "How can we trust you?"

Punz> "You don't have to but even if I do attack it's two against one."

Dream> "Tch. I don't believe you one bit!"

Punz shakes his head.

Y/N> "You know what follow me!"

You start walking and punz gets up to follow you.

Dream> "Wait! You lead the way and I'll walk behind you and punz so if he try's anything I'll be there."

You nod and continue to lead the way. You keep walking. And walking. And walking.

Punz> "I'm exhausted can we take a rest?"

You glare back at him but see dream nod at you.

Y/N> "Tch! Fine!"

You sigh and make a sleeping bag appear and a tent.

Y/N> "Damn I'm still not strong enough for two more tents!"

Dream walks up to you and places a comforting hand on your shoulder.

Dream> "It's ok lover girl. We'll be in the tent and Punz will sleep on the sleeping bag. Ok? It'll be ok!"

He pats your head and you smile. You nod and glare at Punz again.

Y/N> "Try and escape and I'll sl!t your throat."

You grin. You see him shiver. You smile at it feeling powerful. Dream pats your head and turns your head towards the tent. You nod and walk over to the tent as it's nighttime. You get in it and lay down. You look through the window at the stars. You feel dream get in and you look up at him. You hold your hands out. He smiles.

Dream> "Are ya falling for me lover girl?"

Y/N> "No your just warm and comfortable. Plus ew."

Dream chuckles and lays down next to you. He pulls you on top of him and you blush.

Dream> "Look your blushing you are falling for me aren't you~!"

You look away.

Y/N> "Shut up I'm just cold which is why I wanted to cuddle in the first place!"

Punz> "Will you love birds keep it down!!"

You roll your eyes and lay on dreams collarbone.

Y/N> "Whatever!"

You close your eyes and yawn. Punz was right I am tried. You fall asleep and dream rubs your head. Dream knowing your asleep blushes hard. He looks down at you. He's the player right? He wouldn't ever actually fall for someone. He doesn't like you right? All these thoughts racing in his head he falls asleep.