Chapter Three: Meeting the Boss

When Gisele arrived home, Lizzie sent her a text telling her that the interview was the next day. She continued the novel she had started the previous day just to pass time. After a series of yawns, she decided to go to sleep.

* * *

The next morning, Gisele got up at 7:00. She stretched and decided she felt wonderful. She supposed it was a positive sign for the rest of the day's activities.

She took a quick shower while taking care not to wet her hair because it was difficult to get it dry and she didn't have a hand-dryer.

She started by making herself up the way Lizzie taught her to. She put just eyeliner, mascara and blush.

She wore the gown and noticed (once again) that Lizzie had great taste. She wore the pumps and they were very comfortable. Though she was very short (5"2'), she did not like wearing heels.

Lizzie had told her the interview was to take place in Mr. Hendrick's house.
She took the bus because she did not have a car and cabs were too expensive.

When she reached the house, she was very intimidated. When she said her name and what she came to do, she was let in.

She was left speechless by her surroundings. When she entered the house, she was led to Mr. Hendrick's office. When she entered the study, he was standing by his window.

"Mr. Hendrick?"

Hey guys, how was this so far? Should I put up Slate's view? Thanks for voting and commenting if you enjoyed.
Love, Babycakes_17