Prologue

"Hyunjin, I think you're doing wrong with this." Felix said as the long haired boy held the upside down of spray can, staring down at it.

"Huh, how do I do this?" Hyunjin asked to himself, busying looking down at the spray can as Felix and Seungmin exchanged a look.

"Let me see." Seungmin said as he approached him before grabbing the stray can. "You can do like this and then you can flow it so you can do it."

"Oh thanks Seungmin." Hyunjin replied grabbing a spray can from him. Seungmin nodded.

Felix leaned against the brick wall, crossing his arms as he and the others were waiting for the two other boys to come back from the store to get more spray cans.

"What took them so long? It's been an hour since they went to the store." Seungmin said impatiently, checking the time on his watch.

"Maybe they're stuck in there, so they could flirt with girls." Felix joked with a cocky smirk on his face. Seungmin shot him a glare.

"Wipe your smirk off your mouth or I swear I will kill you." Seungmin threatened just as the two boys finally had approached them with their black bags.

"Sorry for taking you guys waiting." Jeongin said as Jisung nodded in agreement.

"Oh thank you very much, now let me get it." Seungmin said sarcastically as he grabbed the bags from them. Felix snickered.

He's in a bad mood. Felix thought as he looked at the two boys front of them.

"Where have you guys been? We've been waiting for you!" Hyunjin exclaimed as Seungmin walked away to the brick wall.

"Yeah, it's been an hour." Felix agreed with a nod.

"Well, it's a long story." Jisung said as he turned around behind himself and Jeongin. "They're the reason why we're late..."

Jisung's voice trilled off as Felix gave him a confused look. He looked over Jisung to see the two familiar figures walked towards them as he immediately realized what he was saying.

"Minho? Changbin? What the heck are you guys doing here?" Hyunjin asked in disbelief, staring at the mentioned both of them.

"And I thought they were at home with others." Felix added on. Hyunjin nodded in agreement.

"Minho hyung and Changbin hyung were at the first but they went to the store that we were at after they found out that we were going to spray at night. That's the reason." Jeongin explained as he shrugged before he walked away to approach Seungmin who was busying spraying on his work.

"Oh don't worry." Jisung reassured noticing the looks on their faces. "They're not going to tell Chan and Hyuna right?" Jisung turned as the two boys nodded in agreement.

"We won't, we just want to join you guys." Changbin told them.

Felix and Jisung shared a look. Felix shrugged before glancing at them. That's fair.

"Alright, who's going to lookout for police?" Felix asked.

"I'll do it." Jisung said before he walked off from them to be on the lookout for the police.

"You alright?" Felix asked, noticing that Minho had been silent. Hyunjin and Changbin left to approach Jeongin and Seungmin who were bickering about how do they want to spray.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" Minho retorted back, crossing his arms as he leaned against the brick wall, not bothering to look at him.

Felix just stared at the oldest, knowing that he's not fine. He let out a deep sigh as he looked over at Jisung who was standing, watching out for police.