Chapter 4

Sora walked down the stairs as she stopped on her track when she realized she didn't know where her music class is, still scolding herself that she forgot. Sora grabbed her schedule and glanced down at it in her hands.

Sora stood through the hallways while many of students had walked to their class but some others has free period before their class.

Sora looked around the halls for the staff but they had left to teach students. Instead, she saw two boys walk into the halls, one with chubby cheeks and one with white hair.

You gotta be kidding me.

Sora stared at them as they were laughing together whatever one with chubby cheeks talked about something. She sighed as she decided to ignore them and glance down on her schedule to look up for her music class, not noticing the boy with white hair turning in her direction.

Sora was busying staring at her schedule, not noticing two boys walking towards her. Someone tapped her shoulders, causing her to flinch and turned around to saw the brown orbs staring into hers.

It was one of the Stray Kids' members, the one with freckles cheeks, cat eyes, angular jaw line, soft lips and white messy hair with some apart from front of his forehead.

Sora's breathing was heavy as she stared back at his beautiful brown eyes until she heard his voice.

"Are you alright?" The boy said in deep voice, surprising her. Sora gulped at what she had heard.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sora said softly. Sora watched as the boy frozen for second but nodded his head and glanced at the other boy who was trying not to smile, smacking him on his rib. The same boy with chubby cheeks ignored the glare from his friend as he glanced at Sora's schedule.

"Are you an music student?" The other boy asked her. Sora was taken back but nodded her head.

"Yes, I am. Are you?" Sora asked as The boy with chubby cheeks held his songwriter notes up to show he is a music student. "Ah, I see."

"I have to go to class or I'll get detention again." The white haired boy told his friend. Sora stole a glance at him to see him returning the look at her.

"Yeah, see you later." The boy with chubby cheeks said as the other boy turned around to head to his class until his figure disappeared into the opposite direction, leaving them silence.

"So... I have never seen you before, are you from this here?" The boy with chubby cheeks asked curiously. Sora shook her head, giving him a small smile.

"No, I'm pretty new. I'm Sora, Choi Sora." Sora introduced herself, holding her hand out to him.

"Jisung, Han Jisung." The boy, Jisung said as he returned the smile before lowering his hand, shoving it into his pocket of his black pants. "Where are you from? I'm very familiar with your voice."

"Oh I'm from New York, USA." Sora told him. Jisung nodded his head.

"Ah, I think It'll be interesting to be with you." Jisung said before looking around him, noticing they are only two in the halls. "Can we?"

Maybe I could be friends with him.

Sora looked at him before she began to smile, nodding her head as accepting.

...

What's wrong with me? I'm not like this.

For a second he saw the beautiful girl standing in the hall, it was like there was a mysterious attraction to him to her.

Felix and Jisung went over to the side of hall in the first place. When he got closer, he had noticed the girl who was focusing on her schedule classes, not looking at the two boys.