Chapter 3

"Shit! You scared the heck out of me!" Sora exclaimed as she held her chest before looking over at the voice of the girl.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't mean to scare you! I just noticed that you were staring at them. You're new, right?" The girl said politely as Sora let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, I am. You are..?" Sora realized that she didn't catch her name as the girl quickly understood what she was asking.

"Oh I'm Minju, Park Minju." Minju introduced herself before holding her hand out to her. Sora accepted hers.

"Sora, Choi Sora." Sora said as she glanced over at the same group who had walked past students to the school, ignoring the whispers and comments from some students. She turned to give her a confused look. "Wait, who's Stray Kids?"

"That's what they called themselves, they are the most popular group in the school and they're all looking good with bad boy vibe." Minju told her.

"Really?" Sora asked, giving her a look. Minju nodded her head.

"They have a reputation for being bad boys because their leader's from the wealth family of the Bangs and because of Lee Minho, but they're all troublemakers except for some of them who are nice." Minju explained.

"So they were really known? Is that so?" Sora pointed out, raising her eyebrows.

"Well yeah, I mean everyone in the school really know who they are, but they are average wealthy. They were known for getting into fights, getting a lot of detentions and of course, they're sneaky when they get something they wants." Minju told her.

Sora suddenly remembered that she saw the two boys who had their arm around the two girls' shoulders, talking to the others.

"And what about two girls? With them?" Sora asked curiously. Sora watched as Minju's eyes lit up and smiled when she brought them up.

"That's Hwang Hyuna and Lee Arin, the two beautiful girls in the school. They are still friends with the Stray Kids because they all grew up together since they were young. You might see them with two boys, that would be their boyfriends."

Sora nodded her head, taking words from Minju's mouth as Minju's smile faded away before glancing around to make sure no one could hear their conversation as she grabbed Sora's elbow to the water fountain before lowering her arm, looking at the girl. Sora gave her a questioning look.

"To be honest, I need to warn you about this one important thing. You need to be careful around them especially Lee Minho. I have seen him before, It's so worse. Because if you make wrong moves, he'll made your life hell. Can you do it please?" Minju asked softly, concerning for her.

Sora stayed quiet until she let out a sigh, nodding her head. "Okay, I will be careful."

"Great. But if you need anything, then find me." Minju said before walking off. Sora watched as her figure disappeared into the school.

"Great, of course I have to be careful. Yay." Sora said sarcastically as she glanced around her to see few students who were walking in different directions. She sighed before decided to go find her class for the 1st period.

...

"What did I say about that?" Seungmin said, crossing his arms, glaring at Felix. Felix pursed his lips, knowing that he would scold him.

"What did he do again?" Chan said as he sighed wearily, he usually solve problems with the boys but he needed a break from his brats.

The rest of group had arrived while the few boys rode their motorcycles to school, parking right by the front. They had eat breakfast except for Minho before leaving for school.

"I tried to warn him to be careful with riding his motorcycle, but of course he didn't listen so he decided to be reckless!" Seungmin exclaimed as Chan turned to look at his girlfriend with a blank look.

"And that's why I don't want to deal with kids." Chan said sarcastically as Hyuna gave him a look, smacking him on his arm.

"Why do you care about that?" Jeongin asked, raising eyebrows. Seungmin shot him a look.

"I'm not, I just told him to be careful or he dies." Seungmin replied.

Wow, that's so touching, Felix thought sarcastically as he rolled his eyes before glancing around the school, ignoring his friends bickering about him.

Felix could hear the whispers from the other students but he turned his head in their direction, they would blushing before looking away in embarrassment that he would look at them like that if they're weird. Felix smirked proudly.

The Stray Kids, the popular group at the school as everyone who had knew them since the very beginning because of Stray Kids. The group is very known at school because of their reputation of being the bad boys and because of Bang Chan's family is from wealthy.

Everyone knows two members who has two sisters, Hwang Hyuna and Lee Arin but if you want to date them, then you could ask their brothers for a permission but you're not lucky because they'll kill you. Stray Kids are very intimidating and everyone knows not to mess with them. They won't hesitate to throw a punch if you test them, especially like Lee Minho.

The sound of giggles knocked Felix out of his thoughts as he saw a group of girls walking passing together. They looked away, fluttered as they quickly walked away when they caught a sight of Felix and his friends.

Well, this is nice, Felix thought as he shoved his hands in the pocket of his grey blazer jacket along his black hoodie before he and his friends walked passing the two girls who were talking.

They entered inside as they were getting whispers from other students again but still ignored them as they stood around near the stairs hall. Felix looked around at the classrooms as some people were walking passing them, giving a glance at the Stray Kids.

"Alright, what do you have again?" Jisung asked him as Jeongin and Seungmin bickered about Jeongin's sleeping habit. Chan and Hyuna had to talk discussion about what do they doing after school while Minho and Changbin talked with Hyunjin and Arin about their classes.

"Dance class." Felix told him. "We have long time to learn until winter break."

Jisung nodded his head. "I have music class. Felix, do you have your extra clothes for safety reasons?" 

"Yeah, why?" Felix asked, confused as why Jisung was asking. Jisung innocently shrugged while Seungmin turned to look at him.

"Because you forgot to bring your extra stuff last time." Seungmin replied with a smug smirk.

"That was one time. One time, Kim Seungmin!" Felix hissed as he shot him a glare. "Don't remind me, that was in middle school."

Jisung snorted. "Yeah, whatever you say."

"I hate you guys." Felix mumbled, crossing his arms as he glanced at his watch. "We gotta go to head to class now."

"See you at lunch." Jisung said as the rest of them bid goodbye before the two boys walked away to the class and he turned to look at Felix. "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" Felix said, knowing that he would say that. Jisung gave him a blank look.

"You know what I mean." Jisung replied, earning a eye roll from Felix.

"I know what you're talking about, but I'm fine. Just tired of school." Felix lied through his teeth.

"Sure, Lee Felix." Jisung replied with a smirk. Felix shot him a hard glare before shaking his head.

Why do I have to go with this stubborn boy again?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •