Chapter 1

"Sora! It's time to eat food!"

Sora heard her mother calling out from downstairs as the girl got up from the ground, leaving unfinished clothes for the dressing drawer.

"Coming!" Sora said as she walked out of her room and ran towards the hall. She entered the dinning room and saw the foods on the table.

Her mother walked out of the kitchen with the two drinks as she saw Sora and gave her a look.

"Finally! Took you long time!" Her mother exclaimed as she put them on the table, earning a chuckle from Sora.

"Eomma, I was trying to folding my clothes to my new room." Sora told her, sitting down on her seat across from her mother who was doing same.

"Well you better be hungry since we moved here for a fresh start and I don't want you to be starve again." Her mother scolded but you could see the worry in her eyes.

Sora snorted, knowing that her mother was right.

Sora and her mother moved to Seoul City from New York, USA, where her parents had met when they were young because her mother had studied English at college while her father studied medicine as they had fallen in love with each other.

Also, Sora's father and her mother's husband, Choi Drew, who had passed away from his health issues. They had mourning over him for few months before Sora's mother had a idea of moving out.

It's hard for them to move on but they won't forget him and his memories of them. Sora and her mother had moved to Seoul City and it looked so beautiful view because of the many buildings or a lot of popular places in somewhere else in city.

They had an huge apartment in the Penthouse of the Owners Park. They are on the 83 floor. It had three rooms, one for Sora, two for her mother and the last for guest room while they had two different bathrooms. There were a living cozy room with big TV between the huge windows, they could watch the view where the citizens were doing their lives. And there were the dinning room and kitchen room for foods and drinks.

"I know, Eomma. I'll be fine and I can take care of myself. I promise you." Sora replied truthfully as she started eating her food, glancing up at her. Her mother let out a deep sigh.

"Oh honey, you know I'm so proud of you that you turned into a good natured woman. You remind me of your dad." Her mother said with a soft smile on her face at her while Sora giggled softly and nodded in agreement.

They had eaten their dinner food while talking and laughing about something for an hour, which was at dark view. Sora had finished her empty plate, grabbing it and got up from her seat. She entered inside into the kitchen to the sink and put it in before leaving out of the kitchen.

"I have to unpack my bags before I get ready to sleep. Good night, Eomma." Sora told her before giving her a kiss cheek and headed to her room.

"Don't forget that you have to start on Monday for school!" Sora heard her mother shouted from the dinning, earning a thumb up from Sora.

Sora entered into her room as she closed the door and turned around to see her room, there's unfolding clothes on floor and few of boxes on the table front of her bed.

Sora let out a sigh. So there's long hours for me to get ready.

"Great."

...

"Dude, what are you doing?" Felix asked.

Jisung sat down on his seat, typing something looking like documents on his computer while Felix crossed his arms, standing behind him with Seungmin who was strolling down his phone on Jisung's bed.