Well Shit

(A/N: Trigger warning)

My parents quickly turn the TV off, and I look at Patrick, panicking.

"What's happening," I quietly ask him, afraid.

"I-I don't know baby," he says, hugging me tightly.

"W-What about if it's one of us? One of our friends," I fearfully ask as I start crying.

"Don't think like that baby girl," he says, rubbing my back, and I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

If I don't calm down, it'll happen again. The shaking then the seizures. They happen every time I get really upset, but I mean it could be me or Patrick or even Brendon.

I don't even realize that I'm shaking until Patrick asks, "Baby, what's wrong?"

I look down at my body and realize that I'm shaking so bad that Patrick's moving. I look at my mom who's already running into the kitchen to get the meds. I try to speak, but only strangled sounds come out as I start to cry. I never meant for him to ever see me like this. He looks terrified. My mom comes back into the room, giving me the two pills. One to make it stop, and the other to calm me down. The only downside is that it makes me do things, terrible things, that I would never do to myself or other people. I've just never told anyone. The meds kick in, and I sway feeling sleepy as I giggle.

"Patrick, can you take her to her room," my mom asks.

"Sleepy, sleepy," I slur trying to walk, but falling as Patrick catches me, giving me a worried look.

I instantly fall asleep.

-------------------

When I wake up, Patrick's laying beside me sleeping quietly. I bite my lip, stumbling to the bathroom that's across the hall, trying my best not to wake him up. I pull out one of my razors and take the blade out. It's my fault for not stopping these killings. The killer could kill Patrick or someone I love. I'm such a pathetic girl. I slide the blade across my wrist and trail it up my arm, whimpering. I continue doing it until there's ten bloody marks. There's no tears on my face as I stumble out of the bathroom, my arm bleeding as I walk over to the window, giggling. I can fly to the killer, so I jump. I fall in the bushes, groaning in pain before I stumble up, feeling warm liquid trail down my forehead to my face. I limp out of the backyard andonto the sidewalk as my house light flicker on. I hum to myself as I limp, looking at the sky, running into a hoodied man. Before I can fall, he catches me and puts something that smells funny over my mouth amd nose. That sends me panicking, and I weakly fight back until my eyes flutter shut. The last thing I see is Patrick running down the sidewalk towards me screaming my name before a car soor shuts, and I pass out.

(A/N: I might go on this track here for this story, and SURPRISE!!! It's an update. Can someone please kill me though because I have a headache, I'm sitting in the gym sleepy af, and the bleachers are hurting my butt. BUT MY BDAY IS NEXT WEEK AND SALEM COMES ON SUNDAY AND I GET MY LEARNERS NEXT WEEK AND ATL CONCERT THE 25TH)