The Sickening Truth

I wake up in a unfamiliar dark room, tied to a cold metal chair. The room's tiny and creepy. I groan in pain and jump when the door opens. To my surprise, it's Brendon smirking evilly.

"B-Brendon," I quietly ask.

He walks towards me, and I think he's here to help me.

"Bren, you gotta help me. Some maniac fucking kidnapped me! Please, get me out of here," I urgently say.

"I'm the 'maniac' Riley," Brendon says as he goes to a black box.

"W-What," I ask in disbelief.

"You know what I said," he mumbles.

"Y-You've been the one killing all those girls," I ask quietly, tears swelling up in my eyes.

"I've been practicing for when I finally got you. The ones I killed... they resisted it too much," he casually says as he rattles through the box.

That sends chills up my spine.

"What's it? Why practice for me," I cry.

He stands up holding a needle and says, "You'll see very soon. Nicole, come here."

Nicole walks in too my disbelief with a blank look on her face and black lace lingerie and high heels on.

"Yes Bren," she asks.

"Come here sweetheart," he says, and she walks over to him.

"N-Nicole," I ask furrowing my brows.

Brendon moves her hair away from her face, and there's two burn marks on each side of her forehead, and her ears are swollen and red.

"You see, Riley, after you rejected me and continue to stay with Patrick, I came up with this little invention. It warps, deletes, and adds thoughts. All I have to do is connect the wires and push some buttons and boom I'll have the perfect you who loves me. You'll be all mine, and hate Patrick," he states, smirking.

I shake my head, crying harder.

"N-No. Y-You're lying. This is all some sick joke," I cry.

Brendon chuckles, "We'll see about that."

He walks over to me and injects me with a yellow substance that instantly knocks me out.

(Brendon's P.O.V.)

Once Riley's out, the doorbell rings. Shit. I quickly put a washrag in her mouth as a gag and lock the door. Nicole runs and gets her clothes on while I open the door. It's Patrick.

"Have you seen Riley, Brendon," Patrick asks.

His hair's a mess, his eyes look droopy and tired, he basically looks like he hasn't slept in days... but it's only been two since I took her.

"No. Is there anything you want me to do? I could put up flyers or ask around," I say, faking the worry.

"N-No just keep a eye out for anything suspicious. Her parents are taking care of that. I-I just need to get her back," Patrick sighs, pushing his glasses up.

"I know man. We all need to get her back home," I say, leaning on the door, looking concerned.

"I-I should get going... I really need to keep looking for her," he says as Nicole walks up behind me.

"I'll be going now. See ya later Brendon," she says, kissing my neck before walking past Patrick.

Patrick stares in disbelief before saying, "I guess I'll be going too.. bye."

"Bye Pat," I say and shut the door, smirking.

God, he's such a idiot... always too naive to everything around him. I chuckle to myself and walk back in the room, picking Riley up.

"Time to get undressed and get strapped up," I murmur carrying her to the basement.

Once I lay her on the bed, I take her clothes off except for her underwear. I smirk and sit her in the chair, connecting the wires. This should be fun.