American Psycho

Several hours into the lock down, the adrenaline gives way to tiredness. I'm sitting on the floor with my back against the wall, and my head on my knees.

My eyes start to close, and Brendon says, "Hey, come here."

"Why," I sleepily say as he pulls me closer.

"I can tell that isn't a comfortable position to be sleeping in," he softly says as he puts his arm across my shoulders.

I'm too tired to say anything, so I just mumble something and close my eyes. I let my knees fall against him, and my head fall on his shoulders. His body heat feels good on my cool skin. I turn on my side, and I curl up into a ball.

"Hey, wake up," Brendon quietly says.

"What," I mumble groggily sitting up and opening my eyes.

"The lock down's over," he says.

I look down and see that I'm laying in between his legs, and he has his arm around my shoulder. I also notice that he has a freaking boner for God's sake.

I quickly get up and say, "What the hell Brendon?!"

"What," he asks quickly standing up.

"You're such a fucking douche Brendon," I snap running down the hallways.

I don't know why I snapped at him... I'm just irritated with him all together. I run out into the parking lot to see the media, parents, cops, and students everywhere. I run to Patrick's car, but he isn't there. God, I hope he's okay. I frantically look around, but I don't see him. I start to panic, and out of nowhere he runs up to me and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"Thank God you're okay," I say.

"I'm so happy that you're safe," he says.

In the shadows, I see Brendon standing and looking at us with an angry expression on his face. When he sees me looking at him, he quickly disappears into the shadows. Patrick pulls back and looks me up and down.

"Are you hurt," he asks me with a worried expression on his face.

"No, I'm just tired and stressed out because I thought you were hurt," I say looking up at him.

"I'm fine. I've just been worried about you. I've been going crazy locked in the classroom worrying about where you were and if you were okay," he says.

"Same here Patty Cakes," I say as he kisses me on my forehead.

"How about I take you to get food and then to your house," he softly asks.

"I'd like that," I say as we get into the car.

"Taco Bell," he asks when we start passing food places.

"Yeah," I say.

Once we go through the drive thru and order our food, we head to my house. When we pull into the driveway, all the lights are off.

"Do ya want to come in? My parents are probably still at work or at the school," I ask.

"Yeah," he says as we get out of the car.

He puts on Supernatural as I fix the food. We sit down on the couch and watch Supernatural. After we're done, I put the plates in the sink, and we cuddle underneath a blanket.

"Patty Cakes," I ask looking up at him.

"Hm," he sleeply asks looking down at me with his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"I'm glad you didn't get hurt today because I don't know what I would do if something happened to you," I say.

"I'm glad ya didn't get hurt either because I don't know if I could live in a world without you, Ri," he says kissing me on my forehead.

"I love you," I say cuddling closer to him.

"I love you too Ri," he says wrapping his arms around me.

A couple minutes later I fall asleep. I wake up to the smell of coffee, and Patrick stirring beside me. I open my eyes to see my parents and Patrick's parents standing in the kitchen drinking coffee and quietly talking. I nudge Patrick, and he slowly wakes up. Our parents notice, and they walk towards us.

"Mom, Dad... what are you guys doing here," Patrick asks them putting his glasses on.

"Riley's parents called us when they found you two sleeping on the couch together... they knew  we were worried sick, so we came over here this morning," Mrs. Stump says.

"Oh," Patrick says as the news comes on.

There's live footage of an ambulance and police cars there. Flashing across the bottom of the screen is 'A Girl Found Badly Tortured in the School Locker Rooms Not Even a Day After an Un-named Girl's Body Was Found!'

(A/N: Yay new update! Sorry I haven't updated in forever... I think I got some inspiration to revive this story c: )