Sugar We're Going Down

I run into the kitchen, and Patrick's right behind me. I pull chairs out to block him from getting to me.

"Ha, now you can't get me," I say laughing.

He pushes up his glasses and laughs, "I can just move these chairs, Riley."

He moves the chairs out of the way smiling. I start running upstairs to his room. Before he can get in there, I hide his fedora in the box under his bed. When he comes in, I just stand there smiling... trying to act cool.

"Where's my fedora," he asks smiling.

"I don't know. I don't even remember seeing it," I innocently say.

"It has to be somewhere in my room," he says looking around.

I shrug my shoulders and say, "Maybe it is... maybe it isn't."

He walks closer and lowly asks, "What do I have to do, so you can tell me where it is?"

I smile and say, "You know I'm not that easy to convince. "

"You sure about that," he asks.

"I'm sure Patty Cakes," I say blushing.

He walks up to me until we're nose to nose. He slowly moves his hands around my waist to my back. He slides his hands under my shirt, and presses his lips against mine. I put my arms around his neck. He starts kissing my lips harder. I kiss him back with the same amount of passion. His hands slowly start moving down my back. He pushes me back onto the bed, and he starts kissing my neck.

"I'm not this easy to convince," I manage to whisper.

He stops and gives me a devilish grin. He slowly moves his hands down my stomach, down my waist, all the way to my upper thighs. He slowly rubs his hands back and forth. I bite my lip to keep a moan from escaping my mouth. He unzips my pants and starts sliding them off. He throws them over the side of the bed. I take his shirt off of him. Before we know it, we're down to our underwear.

"My parents' are on this date night thing, so they won't be back until 11. That gives us," he looks over at the clock, "about three and a half hours."

I smile and kiss him. He lets out a soft moan.

"I can't take it anymore," he urgently says.

He slips off my bra and panties. I help him take off his boxers. He starts kissing me, and he cautiously starts sticking his tongue into my mouth. My first french kiss isn't that bad. I run my fingers through his hair. We roll over and end up falling off the bed. We start laughing. Then Patrick climbs on top of me.

"I've waited for this forever," he says.

                                                               Forty Minutes Later....

"That was amazing," I say breathing heavily.

"Very," Patrick says breathing heavily too.

We lay under the sheets. He has his arm wrapped around me, and I have my head on his shoulder. It's a whole lot quieter than it was seconds ago. There was a lot of moaning from the both of us. There was a lot of screaming each other's name in pleasure begging for more. We managed to only break a picture frame because we accidentally bumped the nightstand, and the picture frame fell glass first and shattered. We went from the floor to against the wall to the bed. We were just a knot of arms and legs. That's the closet I've ever been to him. During this, I kept pulling on his hair, but he didn't seem to notice it. Patrick was a little bit rougher than I expected him to be. He was down right... we'll not as innocent as he seems.

"Was I too rough," Patrick shyly asks.

"No, but it was surprising because you always seem innocent and not dirty minded... but the things you were saying," I say smiling.

"Sorry, about that. I got carried away," he says blushing.

"There's no need to apologize. I actually loved what you were saying," I whisper.

"Ready for a second round," he asks looking at me.

"As much as I would love to... my mom's probably worried about me," I say looking at him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about you having to go home," Patrick says letting out a soft sigh.

"Well, I could stay here for a little while longer," I say smiling at him.

"But I don't want you getting in trouble because of me," he quietly says.

"You won't," I say intertwining my hand with his.

"I love you, Patrick," I say.

"I love you too, Riley," Patrick says.

We just lay there. I'm so give out that I eventually fall asleep despite all my odds of trying to stay awake. When I wake up, Patrick's still asleep. I smile and glance at the clock.

"Oh my God, Patrick, wake up... it's 10:45," I say hitting him lightly on the chest.

"What? I'm up," he mumbles.

"Your parents are going to be home in 15 minutes, and my mom's probably worried sick," I exclaim.

"Oh shit," he says jumping up.

He starts putting on his boxers and blue jeans. I jump up and put on my underwear. I quickly put my shirt and pants on. I sit down on his bed to put my tennie shoes on. My bag's still in his car, so we run down the stairs and out the door to the car. My house is only seven minutes away.

"If you get in trouble, just tell her that my parents wanted you to stay for dinner, and then we had to work on the project," he rambles.

"Okay," I say.

We pull into my driveway. The front porch lights on. I quickly grab my bag and kiss Patrick.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too, Patty Cakes," I say as I get out of the car.

He leaves as soon as I reach the front door.