01. First Kisses & Home Sweet Home

"CALVIN!" screams a young girl from the top stairs.

He snickers and looks back, "What's wrong, Doll? Feeling cold?".

The bright pink jacket was at the bottom of the stairwell.

"You asshole!" she shouts and runs down the stairs while Calvin races out the lobby doors into the middle of a Colorado winter morning.

The cold, freezing air makes his skin shiver slightly before adjusting to the weather as he's lived in Colorado for almost seven years.

"Wait up!" the stairwell girl yells as she jogs to reach Calvin.

"Yes, Doll?" he smirks as she slightly blushes before pushing Calvin.

"My name's Dorothy, not Doll!".

"Why would I call that boring name when you're my Doll?" he wraps his tiny arms around her frame.

"I'm not your Doll because if I was, then you wouldn't flirt with Casey!" Dorothy glares at the boy making him gulp and chuckle nervously.

"I wasn't flirting with her!" he lies.

Dorothy unwraps herself from Calvin's arms and stands in front of him, "Yes, you were! She literally showed me the messages!".

He rolls his eyes, "You act like we're together!".

Dorothy's jaw dropped, tears glinted her eyes, and Calvin felt awful because he knew he hurt her feelings.

He fucked-up big time.

Calvin knew he played with Dorothy's feelings all the time, but he didn't want to risk their friendship over a dumb breakup between them.

"You're such an asshole!" she screams before running off, and Calvin follows her into an alleyway.

"Doll... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, but it's the truth. We're not together," he tries to reason with the crying girl.

"I know we aren't, but I really like you, Calvin. I just want your attention to be on me and no other girl," Dorothy sniffles.

He bent down on one knee and pulled her hands away from her face.

"If you don't let Benjamin flirt with you, I'll only ever flirt with you, and I promise that you'll only be my Doll."

Dorothy smiles and nods, "Okay, I'll tell Benjamin to stop." Calvin smiles before kissing her cheek and pulling her up.

He swings his arm around her shoulder, "Where to know now, Doll?".

"The movies?" her eyes lit up, thinking he'll finally be her first kiss in the theaters.

All of her friends talked about how they had already had their first kiss, and now she wanted hers.

Calvin was a playboy, not a dummy.

He knew why she suggested the movies, but he had something better in mind.

Calvin knew if he could get Dorothy, the school's "it" girl, to brag about how wonderful her first kiss was with him. All the girls at school would be lining up to get some from the infamous Calvin Russo.

Many of the girls knew Calvin was transgender but really didn't care since he's been out for almost five years now.

Also, they were smart enough to know that Calvin was a boy and not a girl.

The boys at school are a completely different story. Only some of them saw him as a boy, while others well didn't.

This is why Calvin got into fights every week because he will mess you up if he's dead name, misgendered, or use slurs towards him.