03. Mint Chocolate Ice Cream & Shitty Brothers

Calvin wishes he could meet the Devil. Not that he was satanist... or was he?

Hell, Calvin didn't even know what he believed in.

He saw Jesus as utter bullshit but believed that there was the possibility of a god or gods. He did, however, believe in the existence of the Devil and Demons.

Calvin knew something as wicked and vile just had to exist in this fucked-up world. It's too unrealistic if it didn't.

Or maybe because he worshipped it...? He was lowkey in-the-closet satanist.

"So, Cal, what's your favorite color?" Manuele tries to make conversation.

He wanted to know every little thing about him before they got home. He made it his mission.

"Brown, but not shit brown, more like a cinnamon brown," he speaks, looking out the window.

He sat behind the passenger seat as Manuele sat beside him. Edorario drove with Armando next to him, typing on his phone.

Manuele quietly chuckled at his 12-year-old brother's potty mouth.

Yet, he couldn't find it in him to scold him. It was adorable when he did it but not when the others did.

"What about yours?".

"Baby pink," Manuele says with no hesitation.

"Nice color."

"What's your favorite movie or tv show?"

"Lucifer."

Manuele's eyes widen, "You also watch Lucifer!".

He could finally talk to someone about the show! None of the others watched the show making Manuele rant about it on his own.

Yes, Manuele would sit on the couch and talk to himself. It made the others wonder how he ended up with his partner, Grey.

Although, Grey is a psycho assassin working for the Mexican Mafia. So, maybe they both need to go to see Mahira.

Mahira is studying to be a psychiatrist and is currently almost two years away from being a certified medical psychiatrist.

"Yeah," Calvin watched with amusement as Manuele, a married grown adult, ranted about Lucifer and his favorite characters.

"-and, to be honest, it's the best show there!" Manuele's wide smile makes Calvin smile. It was too contagious not to smile.

"So, Calvin, I wanted to speak to you about your behavior," Armando, still typing on his phone, interrupts the two brothers' little fanboy moment.

Calvin scoffs, "What behavior?".

"That."

He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, "My behavior is perfectly normal," he argues.

"Kissing behind the bleachers at twelve isn't okay," Armando slightly turns his head to face the pouty child.

"When you'd have your first kiss?".

"That's beside the-" "Answer," Calvin interrupts, making Armando glare at him. 

Calvin glares back. But, unlike Armando's, Calvin's glare was not terrifying to the older man.

He would never admit that Armando scares him, but he knows not to submit to men like him.

You have to face your fears now or later. And, prefers now.

"I bet you regret being just as difficult at that age," mumbles Edorario, slightly smirking.