04. Dinner Table & Goodnights

"Don't mind those boys. I swear, when you all turn into teenagers they turn into professional assholes for next years to come," says Edorario.

"Alright, well I'm going to make some calls about a ship- something," he looked quickly at the short boy.

Calvin wasn't listening as he practically drooled at the huge chandelier above their heads. He loved seeing lights glimmer, hence his obsession with Christmas.

Manuele smiled at his childish nature fascinated by something as simple as lights.

They would never understand Calvin's ability to appreciate everything given to him. They received everything they ever wanted within seconds of asking. He would ask, but no one was listening.

"I'll see you guys at dinner. Stay out of trouble, Cal," Calvin whines and swats away Edorario's large hand when he ruffles his hair.

"Alright!" Manuele claps his hands, "Let's go to your room!".

They start walking up the stairs, it was Calvin's dream to live in a house with stairs in them! He couldn't wait hands slide down on the stair rail. That would be cool! Just like in the movies.

"Where's Andrea?" Manuele whispers to himself.

Then loud moaning and banging sounds were heard as they walked past the first room near the stairs.

Calvin bursts out laughing as he realizes this "Andrea" person was balls deep into someone's hole or someone was in Andrea's.

You never can assume someone's sexuality.

Manuele's eyes widen in horror before covering Calvin's ears and pushing past a room.

"Damn, fucking boys!" he mutters.

He brought Calvin to an all-white door with his hands still over his ears. It was approximately three doors down from the stairway.

There were six doors, assuming there were six people, including Calvin, sleeping in these rooms.

Whoever was their interior designer was quite a crappy job by the looks of how bland and tasteless the mansion looked with white and light grey colors.

It needed to have a little favor to its mansion. It reminds him of Armando. Bland and mid.

Manuele hurriedly pushes open the door and closes the door to avoid the sexual activities that are happening three doors down.

"This is your room!" he looks excited as he showed the young boy his room. "The TV automatically signed into all our networks so you could watch Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc."

There was an enormous flat-screen TV hanging from the wall and a king-sized bed was against the wall facing the TV. The king-sized bed was in a cinnamon brown scheme color which made Calvin fall love in with it.

He went towards the bed feeling its soft, fluffy nature. It made him fall even more in love with the bed.

"Thank you. I love the room," he looked back at Manuele with a smile on his face.

Manuele smiled back, "I'm glad, although you could thank Mahira and Beatrice, they helped design your room."

"I will."

Manuele heads towards the door before stopping midway, his back towards Calvin. He looked as if he was in conflict about saying or doing something before walking out the door.

Calvin flops into his new bed with his arms out like a starfish, looking at the ceiling.

He thought about the past twenty-four hours and the events that have taken place. It slowly began to finally hit him all at once.