My Eldest Brother

I'm not gonna confirm or deny it but just know I was doing trash with Phil.. so good luck, plus your acting really weird.. it's not normal to react like that.." Techno shrugged rubbing it off. "I'm voting for Dream.." Wilbur said while pressing a red button. "Why?!" Dream looked at Wilbur.. "Well Techno has a point your freaking out a little to much..." Wilbur gave Tommy a little tug. "Oh R-Right I'm voting for Dream too it's All kinda confusing you know?" Tommy pressed the red button Techno and Phil also voted for Dream. Sapnap didn't vote  "dream voted Techno "Dream got pushed off the ship..  They figured he was not a imposter..

"What. The. Fuck." Tommy said.

"Well it's one of us..." Techno said while walking off. The others walked off too."Techno stop right there." Tommy said while looking at him  "do we have a problem Theseus?" Techno stopped in his tracks. "Why the fuck was dream not an imposter?" Tommy started to walk to Techno. "Fine you caught me."  Techno grabs Tommy's chin and chuckled. Tommy was in shock his eldest brother a imposter. "Do we have a problem or not?" Tommy was quiet. "That's what I thought now go you better not tell anyone I'm a imposter or else I won't hesitate to kill you.."Techno let go of Tommy's chin and walked away. Tommy stood their in silence..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
End
Inspiration: @helenofhel and the comments on the TikTok

Platform:Tiktok ( inspiration)
Eat and Drink water guys

Sorry for small chapter. The title was supposed to be just a small little add on after dream got ejected lol