You see...

TW!! MENTIONS OF GORE, Death AND IN THAT CATEGORY

"Well it's one of us..." Techno said while walking off. The others walked off too."Techno stop right there." Tommy said while looking at him  "do we have a problem Theseus?" Techno stopped in his tracks. "Why the fuck was dream not an imposter?" Tommy started to walk to Techno. "Fine you caught me."  Techno grabs Tommy's chin and chuckled. Tommy was in shock his eldest brother a imposter. "Do we have a problem or not?" Tommy was quiet. "That's what I thought now go you better not tell anyone I'm a imposter or else I won't hesitate to kill you.."Techno let go of Tommy's chin and walked away. Tommy stood their in silence..

Tommy was looking for Wilbur and couldn't find him until he passed electrical. "Tommy! I was looking for you. Where were you?" Wilbur grabbed Tommy's shoulder and looked worried. Tommy sighed "I was talking to Techno about something...." Tommy shoved Wilbur's hands off and went to go do his 2nd to last task. Wilbur looked shocked he started to look angry he had something in mind.
"Well Phil told me that we should just go alone so I'll see you around." Wilbur waved bye. Tommy was ignoring him.  Tommy went to admin and saw Techno talking to Phil, Wilbur and Sapnap. They all were surrounding him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
End
Inspiration: @helenofhel and the comments on the TikTok

Platform:Tiktok ( inspiration)
Eat and Drink water guys