"About what?"

"No no no. It can't be." Tommy started to cry. He ran he didn't want them to see him, hear him, nor see ..
i e. You can hear fainted screams but Tommy tried to act like he didn't hear it. "You guys hide the body somewhere Tommy won't suspect anything and I'll watch him to make sure he doesn't find it." Wilbur told the other two imposters. They simply nodded and headed inside the vents taking the body of Sapnap with them. "Tommy?" Wilbur shouted to find him. Tommy yelled back, "Wil! Watch me scan and do you have scan?" Tommy gulped while shaking. "Okay.. This is going to be hard." Wilbur whispered to himself.

Wilbur walked towards medbay. He saw Tommy waiting for him on one of the beds. "Ready to watch me?" The innocent one asked. "Oh fuck wait do you have scan?" Tommy asked before starting to scan. "Sorry Tommy I already did it with Phil." Wilbur had time to think of something before saying it. "Bullshit' Tommy thought to himself... "Listen Tommy, I have something important to tell you." Wilbur thought to himself should he tell him? Will he regret it? He didn't know.

"What is it Wil?"Tommy looked at Wilbur with a scared look. "Uh fuck. Nevermind I forgot what I was gonna say, shouldn't you start to scan now?" Wilbur gave tommy a slight push towards the scan. "Oh fuck your right." Tommy walked up to it. Name:Tommy. Color: Red height: 6,5 Status: Alive Type: Innocent.
"See Wilbur I'm Innocent now you can back me up!" Tommy started walking out of medbay. "I-I gotta go, I'll be right back go to weapons real quick." Wilbur ran off, Tommy started to walk towards weapons. He knew, he knew it, it was his last moments Wilbur probably left to tell Techno and Phil a plan to kill him.

"Shit.." Tommy thought to himself. Tommy saw Phil walking by... "Tommy! Hey!" Phil walked towards him. "Phil..can me and you talk.?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
End
Inspiration: @helenofhel and the comments on the TikTok

Platform:Tiktok ( inspiration)
Eat and Drink water guys

Thinking about why I'm making Sbi angst lol