𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 | 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓

𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛? ❞

╙ ❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛? ❞ ╜

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸, 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟷

LUCIUS HAD TO GO TO DIAGON ALLEY for some last-minute Christmas shopping and Narcissa was visiting her parents, Druella and Cygnus Black. She decided to take the twins and Elijah with her, leaving Cassie and Aster to go with their father.

Cassie didn't want to, but it was better than going with her mother to see her grandparents and it would have been boring to stay at the manor. Cassie woke up to the loud, muffling sound of someone banging on her door.

"Piss off!" she groaned, thinking it was her brother, Aster at the door. The banging stopped, and then the door slowly creaked open and she groaned loudly. "What do you want, you bloody pest?" she said angrily. She hated being woken up because she loved her sleep, just like the rest of the women in her family.

"Now, is that an appropriate way to greet your father?" Lucius said as he walked into the room.

"Oh, sorry Father. I didn't know it was you. I thought it was Aster trying to annoy me again. Sorry" she apologised.

"It's alright. I would've done that if it was your uncle as well" he chuckled. "Now you have to get up and get ready to come with me to Diagon Alley today"

"Can't I stay with mother at home?" she frowned, pleadingly.

"No" he deadpanned. "Unless you would like to go to your grandparents house with her, Eli, and the twins?" he said, raising an eyebrow at his eldest.

She groaned. "Fine then. I'll come with you" she rolled her eyes "What time are we leaving?" she asked.

"We're out of the house by 11" he said and left. She banged the back of her head against the padded headboard lightly before groaning and reluctantly getting out of the warm comfort of her bed and walking to her walk-in closet.

She picked out her outfit and walked into the shower and felt the steaming water on her hand, before stripping and walking in. She felt the hot droplets of water bounce onto her skin therapeutically. She spent 10 minutes in the shower before hopping out and putting on the clothes she had picked out and putting on her shoes and doing her hair and putting on light makeup.

⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞♧

Narcissa was standing in front of the mirror on her vanity, trying to put her earrings in, when she saw the bedroom door open slightly and then saw Cassie's head pop in.

"Is everything alright sweetie?" she asked.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you about something, and I'm not really sure how you're gonna react" she replied anxiously.