4: why do i always die?

"what the actual...fuck?"

[m/n] looked around in a daze to see him back in his room—especially when looking back at his calendar to see the date prior to the incident.

[m/n] grabbed a fistful of his hair with a shaky sigh. the previous adrenaline still in his body as he couldn't help but pound on his soft mattress.

"the apocalypse happened too early...i got bitten and died...and even went back in time— for the second time?"

"this is crazy...ahahaha..." [m/n] fell back down on his bed with a soft thump. "am i regressing?" he wondered.

this was the second time he came back— it's so scary but thrilling. things just got more interesting for his character. [m/n] had an adrenaline smile plastered on his face all the way to school.

"if things are going to get chaotic earlier than the said plot...i should probably rope in cheongsan and prevent him from getting bit—"

[m/n]'s thoughts got cut off when something sharp stabbed him in the back and he was pushed down the paveside near the gates. he could vaguely hear the screams of women and footsteps coming closer, pair hands were running up and down his back which caused him great pain.

.

.

beep! beep! beep! beep—

the familiar alarm made [m/n] shot up back in his own room-- still the same repeating day.

"that's weird," [m/n] frowned, remembering the last memory of him being stabbed in the back before he could go to school.

the last thought on his mind back then was trying to warn off cheongsan...but it seemed like the will of this world always finishes him off before he could even do so.

"it's like they don't want me to interfere..." [m/n] blinked. "the fuck? then why was i even put here in the first place?!" he pounded on his pillow then after, he threw it on the floor.

he slammed his head on the other pillow and let out a despairing scream. his saliva flowed through the pillow and he lifted up his head is disgust.

"i should just mind my own fucking bussiness. let them die for all i care,"

---

"nope-- nope! can't let them die. can't let them die!"

[m/n] wailed and ran around the halls infected with rabid students. chasing him from behind, [m/n] slide through the floor and let out an "oof" them scrambled on the open door without anyone inside.

at least-- that was what he thought.

"ah-- shit!"

[m/n]'s collar was pulled by one zombie and he pushed it away. the zombie got back up with cracked bones and ran towards him--[m/n] who was standing behind the window-- then the zombie lunged forward for both of them to get thrown out.

[m/n] felt the glass penatrating his back as he yelled. he was pushed out the window with the zombie struggling in his grip. both of them fell fast on the second floor.

[m/n] was the first to feel the impact.

.

.

beep! beep! beep! beep—

"ah...fuck my life."

---