Chapter fourteen: Oh no....

Then nezu looks up "We do have a few new students coming in, would you help aizawa show them around?"

Kirishima: "Me..? Yeah, I guess so."

All might smiles and says "Great, now at least we have a student they can meet before they meet the others. I think young midoriya, todoroki and bakugou will be asked to join you anyway."

Kirishima nods slightly and then asks "Can you add mina to that..?"

Nezu: "I mean, yeah, but why?"

Kirishima shakes his head "Just incase.."

Midnight: "Did something happen?"

Kirishima: "Well, this morning I got a call from someone and they aren't a nice person. She's the only one who knows what he looks like, so..."

Midnight: "Ah... got ya."

Kirishima nods and then says "For a private school, my middle school was full of people with a fucked up head... like this guy, ichiro... he went to my middle school."

Midnight: "That explains why you were looking at it I guess, but yeah, I see what you mean.."

Mr. Aizawa walks in and says "Iida's just going to cover, I'll go get the other students."

Nezu: "And mina."

Mr. Aizawa hums and then leaves again, before returning with the students and kirishima stands up, walking out with them. Closing the door behind themselves, they walk through to the reception area of the school.

When they get there, they wait for the new students and as they walk in, one face makes both kirishima and mina's eyes widen. Yoshimoto Tsurayaki.

Todoroki notices their shocked expressions and nudges bakugou and midoriya so they look over and see the same. They follow their gazes to one of the new students and then todoroki whispers "...wait for him to speak.."

They only nod slightly and mr. Aizawa says "Ok, if you would all like to come with me, we will show you around the school. But first we should introduce ourselves. I am mr. Aizawa, class 1-A's homeroom teacher. These are some of my students, this is shoto todoroki, as I'm sure you might already have known. This is katsuki bakugou, this is izuku midoriya, mina ashido and eijiro kirishima. Why he isn't wearing school uniform will be explained later."

Tsurayaki: "Hmm... you dyed your hair."

Kirishima jumps slightly when he hears a low growl from todoroki and mina. Bakugou and midoriya seem equally surprised with mr. Aizawa, but also very confused.

Mr. Aizawa: "What is going on with you two?"

Mina: "To us. You aren't welcome."

Todoroki narrows his eyes "Didn't I warn you this morning? Yet you still came."

Tsurayaki: "That was you, huh?"

Mr. Aizawa: "Todoroki, you need to tell me what your problem is with this guy."

Todoroki: "It's not my problem. It's kirishima's problem, we're just filling in."

Kirishima steps back slightly and then midoriya and bakugou look at him and then at the other boy.

Bakugou: "If you did something, you are a dead man."

Midoriya: "I'm not usually violent, but I can become violent when necessary."

Mr. Aizawa: "I can promise you if you've done something, you won't survive. Not here."

Tsurayaki raises an eyebrow "And you're going off of mina's assumption? He never owned up to it and we both know that."