Chapter thirty one: The twins

Midoriya: "What would... even happen? You know, if it was true..?"

Hawks: "Well... mr. Kirishima would be put on trial, if found guilty, the judge would make a decision and depending on the severity of the suspected abuse, it would depend on the overall outcome. Wether a prison sentence is used, maybe house arrest or even just community service. It depends. But he wouldn't get away with just a warning or a few nights."

Naomi looks between everyone and then shifts uncomfortably in her seat, the atmosphere is thick and full of tension.

Shinsou: "All's I can say is that you're lucky mr. Aizawa didn't come, he's like a father figure to the whole class, if even a suspicion is going around, he will remove you."

Hawks sits forwards "Doesn't he know the truth? Isn't he the one that got a statement from kirishima himself?"

Shinsou nods "So does bakugou, he was there you know? I was there... no one else."

Kaminari: "Wait, so if they know the truth, he must be innocent since nothing has happened, right?"

Hawks shakes his head "Not necessarily, he could stop be guilty, look at endeavour, he was only imprisoned a few weeks ago and we've known what he did for a while. But if kirishima didn't get the proof from todoroki, no one apart from a few would be any wiser...."

Kaminari: "You're part of that few."

Hawks nods and says "I am... however, that means I understand why shinsou is keeping quiet, regardless the truth, guilty or not. Especially when he knows exactly how the system works.."

Ren lowers his head and says "....it's cruel. It's a cruel system."

Shinsou looks at ren and nods slightly "...you're adopted?"

Ren nods and looks up "Yes, why?"

Aiko looks over "Really? Hmm... didn't know that."

Ren: "Huh... I thought it was obvious. I look nothing like any of my siblings or my parents, so.."

Then they hear footsteps and bakugou walks out of a room, closing the door behind him and turning to see them all. He grits his teeth slightly when he sees mr. Kirishima, but is only noticable to those who look close enough.

He walks over to them and sits down, silently, without a single word.

Kaminari comes and sits next to him, then asks "So.. what's going on then?"

Bakugou: "He's fine. Asleep..."

Soon a nurse comes out and sees them all, then sees mr. Kirishima and walks over to them all and says "Um, sir-"

Suddenly, the door opens and todoroki walks in with natsuo, fuyumi and dabi following closely behind him.

Dabi and todoroki spot mr. Kirishima, then the nurse pauses and says "...and I'm too late.."

Walking over, dabi calmly grabs mr. Kirishima's shirt and pulls him out of his chair, then says "If I were you, I would leave. Now."

The nurse sighs slightly and looks away, rubbing the back of her neck and then natsuo asks "Who... who authorised the entry? The allegations against him means he isn't allowed in this section, unproven or not."

Todoroki: "I will find a way."

Fuyumi: "Shoto-"

Dabi: "You don't need to find one, I have one. Now move."

He let's him go and the nurse leads mr. Kirishima away, then bakugou looks over, seemingly unphased at the situation.

Inko: "...ok..... I'm confused.."