Chapter twenty eight: Ask.

In the morning, bakugou and kirishima wake up on the sofa and bakugou realises where they are, falling back onto the floor and saying "Ow... that fucking hurt."

Sero: "Ah, you're finally awake."

Bakugou looks over and narrows his eyes, then says "No fucking shit," before standing up and helping kirishima into his wheelchair.

Kirishima tilts his head and looks at bakugou "You ok..?" Bakugou only sighs and nods, then says "I'm fine, let's just go already."

Nodding with a small hum, kirishima lets bakugou take him back to his room. As soon as they get out of ear range, mina asks "Did anyone else see the hoodie kirishima is wearing? It's bakugou's!"

Midoriya turns to her and chuckles slightly "Bakugou's a bigger size, he could just be trying to hide the bump better."

Shinsou hums and nods slightly "Though it doesn't help they also happen to have a massive crush on the other and refuse to tell eachother about it."

Kaminari giggles "True, true."

Mina smiles "Mhm, does complicate things a bit."

Todoroki: "So I'm not the only one who thinks they'll be dating by the time the twins are born?"

Mina: "I hope so! That would be so cute!!"

Bakugou walks in and glares at mina "I can hear your entire conversation. Idiots. He can hear you too, what part of prime alpha and prime omega aren't you getting?"

Mina: "I'm not sorry."

Bakugou rolls his eyes and walks into the kitchen, beginning to make breakfast for them all. There is a slightly noticeable blush on his face, but to most it just looks like the sun is hitting his face a little too harshly.

Iida walks in and gets a drink from the fridge, then says "Please be careful not to burn yourself bakugou."

Bakugou: "I've cooked before. Fuck off four eyes."

Iida sighs and nods, leaving the kitchen and letting bakugou do his thing. Mr. Aizawa walks into the kitchen and sees bakugou, but only sits down with his coffee and decides against distracting the blonde.

Mina comes into the kitchen and gets a drink, then says "Bakugou, can I have 2 eggs and no bacon?"

Bakugou: "Whatever pinky."

Mina smiles "Thanks!"

Once breakfast is done, he plates it up and let's them collect it themselves, taking his and kirishima's with a drink each on a tray to his room. He walks inside and sees kirishima is on the phone, so he quietly places the tray down and goes to shut the door.

Kiri's mum: "Who was that?"

Bakugou sits down on the bed and kirishima just points the camera to bakugou, who looks at it and waves slightly, before kirishima turns the phone back to him and continues talking to his mother, her girlfriend, aiko and eiichiro while they eat breakfast.

When he hangs up, bakugou finishes and puts his plate down, shuffling over to kirishima and putting his arms around his waist as kirishima finishes his breakfast. The action only makes kirishima giggle slightly and look over to bakugou, who has his head on his shoulder.

Kiri smiles and gets an idea, taking a sip of his apple juice, before turning back to bakugou and kissing him on the cheek. This makes bakugou's eyes widen slightly and he moves to hide his face in kiri's shoulder, his ears a dark red colour making kiri giggle slightly.

Bakugou then looks up, his blush having calmed down a little, but still evident on his face. He then turns his head and whispers in kirishima's ear "Don't do anything you might regret now, little omega~"