The Beginning

30 years after William Afton destroyed the four animatronics and getting chased into the safe room and getting spring locked, Foxy laid on the floor for what felt like an eternity, Fritz separated from Foxy after the robot was nearly dismantled, Foxy turned his head to the right of the room seeing whatever remains of Chica, then Foxy turned his head to the left seeing Freddy Fazbear in pieces and Bonnie faceless and missing his legs. Foxy then looked back up at the ceiling...again.

How long has he been staring that the same ceiling after Fritz's soul left?

What year is it?

How long has he been here?

What could he have done to prevent William from dismantling him and his friends?

Could he have killed William before he dismantled him?

He starts thinking he's never going to get any answers anymore, so he closes his eyes...again.

Until he heard a car parking in the lot, then he heard a door open. "That's new." Foxy says to himself. He closes his eyes to fool them into thinking he deactivated. He starts hear two feminine voices talking to each other.

Girl 1: "so this is the place?"

Girl 2: "Looks like it Mary."

Mary: "Okay Jane, let's split up you go to the left side & I'll go right. Just yell if you find anything."

Jane: "Will do Mary."

Foxy gets lost in his own mind for a minute not being able to hear their names. Who are these girls? What do they want? WHAT are they even looking for?????

He's keeps asking these questions over & over & over again until he hears, "Mary come here I found one!" Foxy goes into a state of panic in his mind not knowing what their going to possibly do to him. As he's deep in thought he can hear footsteps get louder and louder. "Are these girls wearing tap shoes or something?" Foxy asks himself.

Mary: "Well look at that, a real stage animatronic from '87, that's quite the surprise."

Jane: " Yeah I know, even the bunny is in some what of a good condition, even though he's missing his face and legs."

Mary: (starts walking towards the door) "I'll get the dolly's and some boxes to help load the Bunny and Fox in the back and then we can take them back to the convention."

Jane: "I'll gather the pieces that can go into the boxes so they can be repaired."

Foxy starts having a bad feeling and keeps getting more questions than answers.

What the hell is a convention? Why is he and Bonnie being taken to a convention? And Why is the Name MARY so F-(Yarr)-ing familiar to him?! Did Fritz say that name before? Did he over heard someone saying that name before? He starts to have a feeling he'll only have more questions than answers.