Meeting the New Crew Part 2

Where we left off...

As Foxy noticed C. Foxy's hesitation in his answer, she then gets an idea and grabs his arm, dragging him towards the other side of the room that has a stage and Green curtains with Jane follows behind the two.

C. Foxy: "Ahoy! Where are ye takin' me?!?"

Once the three get in front of Foxy let's go of C. Foxy arm and says, "Wait here, my sister usually takes a while to convince to come out."

C. Foxy's P. O. V.

Once the other me stops talking she goes in behind the curtains and there is only whispers.

C. Foxy: "Uhh Jane. Do ye 'ave any idea as t' wha''s goin' on in thar?"
Dang
Jane: "Well, Mangle is shy so it'll take a while to convince her to come out of hiding."

C. Foxy: "Oh aye, I understand."

Within a few minutes it isn't long before Foxy pushes a pale white Fox with pink on her, off of the stage. As she was being pushed out the two were bucking about something.

Foxy: "Come on sis, he won't bite. Even though he's scary he makes up for it in politeness."

???: "Dang it Foxy! I told you I'm... not.... Woah..."

The white and pink Fox stares in awe at C. Foxy. C. Foxy sticks his hand out in the form of a greeting saying.

C. Foxy: "Ahoy thar, me name be Cap'n Foxy but ye can jus' call me Cap'n fer short. So wha''s yer name?"

???: "M-my name is Mangle. *shakes his hand*

C. Foxy: "That's a nice name fer a lass like ye if I do say so meself."

Mangle: "Th-thanks.."

After their hands let go the atmosphere in the room change to slight awkwardness. Foxy broke the awkward quietness.

Foxy: "Well?"

C. Foxy: "Well wha'?"

Foxy: "Did you ever had a sister or have one?"

C. Foxy: "Well technically wasn't me a sister but more like a different model o' me."

Foxy: "What?"

Jane starts explaining to the two what C. Foxy was trying to say.

Jane: "Well back in 83' after Fredbear's Dinner closed and the original animatronics kept glitching. The company had new robots commissioned to be build and the new ones were later build and the originals pizzeria was redecorated. If I were going to hazard a guess of who your mentioning I'll just say Toy Foxy, right?"

C. Foxy: "Aye! That's her name but she was also called Mangle too 'cause sprogs couldn't keep thar hands t' themselves 'n the engineers gave up trying t' fix her so she ended up becomin' a take apart attraction."

At this point Mary had walked in on the three's conversation.

Mary: "Wait a minute, if I remember correctly when I was little, didn't you preform with Toy Foxy before it became take apart attraction.

C. Foxy: "Aye, ye'd correct but due t' the crew preformin' wee maintance on me they had t' keep me in parts 'n service 'cause I was popular wit' the sprogs, they had high hopes o' givin' me a new programmin', 'n they didn't wants me t' end up in the mess that was Toy Foxy."

Mary: "Oh I... I see."

C. Foxy: * looks at Foxy & Mangle* "Anyway, 'twas nice meetin' ye both."

Mangle: "I-it was nice too me you too mr...?"

Foxy: "Cap'n. His name is Cap'n sis."

Mangle: "Mr. Cap'n. It was a pleasure meeting you too."

Foxy: "Yeah agreed. Hopefully we'll get to preform together someday."

C. Foxy: "HAR HAR HAR, we'll jus' 'ave t' wait 'n see lass."

C. Foxy, Mary, & Jane walk out of Mangle's room. Mary leads the us to different parts of the convention & at the end of the tour she leads us down a hall where the theme on the walls, floor, & even ceiling transitions from the conventions colors to a more pirate look.

At the end of the hall is a dark, ominous room. Mary stops at the entrance telling me to wait here & takes Jane to on side of the room.

C. Foxy: "Uuuhhh Jane? Mary?"

Jane: "Hang on!"

C. Foxy: "Do ye two needs any help o'er thar?"

Mary: "NO! We'll be fine! Just stay there & don't go any where!"

I stand still for a minute or two while hearing what appears to be some king electrical work at that one corner of the room. Then, the room goes white for a few seconds & my eyes adjust to the change in the lights &.....

It's beautiful....

The room was medium sized & painted like the sea and the floor was painted like sand. In front of me was a medium sized stage stretching from one side to the other & the curtains looked exactly like the ones I had in Pirates cove. The left side had two medium speakers & same goes for the other side as well.

Mary: "So? How do you like it?"

C. Foxy: "How... How long did this take t' build?"

Jane: "Well you were out for a while sssoooooo..."

I grabbed them both and hugged them.

C. Foxy: "Thank ye."

The hug lasted for a few seconds & Mary looked at her watch.

Mary: "Jane it's 5:45, we better get this place set up for the show today."

Jane: "Well Captain, this will be your place to stay hope you like it."

C. Foxy: "Well I ain't leavin' this cabin anytime soon. Oh! Will I 'ave t' preform today?"

Mary: "No we have it planned tomorrow but the room will be opened for people to come in & look at you."

C. Foxy: "Well I best nah waste anymore o' y'all's time t' 'ave fun wit' wha' ever yer doin'."

Jane: "Heh, thanks."

As the two girls left I went & sat down on the stage. Pondering as to what will happen to Bonnie now.

-OPEN HOURS; Nobody's P. O. V.-

We see Foxy in his new room as it is completely empty & for the most part he seems content with it. He never though he would be preforming ever again.

We cut to a slim built 5' 6" girl with black hair in two ponytails, she wears a black shirt with a black skirt & is wearing green stockings & black tennis shoes walking in the convention & she has a devilish smile on.

Author: Who is this strange woman? What are her intentions? Are they good or bad? What will happen to our favorite pirate Fox? Find out nex-

Virtual Virus: AUTHOR! I SWEAR IF YOUR DOING SOME STUPID CHILDISH MONOLOGUE THEN SO HELP ME GOD!

Author: Crap...

Author: Anyways, I'm so sorry this took so long to make I lost motivation & had to come up with some ending. However, I'll be trying to make the next chapter a bit more faste-

*insert loading shotgun noise here*

Virtual Virus: And I'll be the motivator to help him.

Author: Eheheheh.... Well until next time everyone. This is the author signing out.