1.

| welcome |

Forced marriage has no place in Islam because: × A forced marriage is not acceptable or valid, according to the Qur'an. × The Prophet (peace be upon him) said that the consent of a bride is a prerequisite to the validity of the marital contract.

Every time Hustle bustle was common in Khan Villa. Along with youngsters bickerings and elders scolding.

Smiling, laughing, teasing and pulling each others leg was every day routine amoung the youngsters. Ladies would puff their cheeks at them and wait for their husband to come so that they could complain. And youngsters would get a good scolding session.

It was mostly Zayyan, Mustufa amd Sumeera, they were the most irritating but soul of the haveli of this generation.

Khan villa was not only a building that was built by Khan's, they had 3 farm house around the city at different locations so that their children could enjoy their holidays. Happily.

Happiness and positivity was always the there in khan villa since it was built by Sikandar's grandfather. It was an ancestral. And this was now followed from one generation to another.

Many things were carried from the very 1st generation till this generation.

Khan's never behaved greedy or Egoistic coz of their wealth and property.

They served humanity.

Loved by the people.

Today, Tayaabbu (sikandar khan) was reading the newspaper like usual. Tayiammi glared at her sotan.

Newspaper was something that taya abbu read with all attention and tayiammi would left alone.

She felt jealous, though Tayaabbu was very much alert about this, but he used to do this now purposely.

" begum,...zra chai milegi hume?" Taya abu asked turning the page if newspaper, casting his at at it.

Tayiammi took a sharp breath controlling her anger and said in her sweet voice, " shohar sahab ko yaad h ki unki koi begum bhi h? Chalo shukar h! Muje lga iss akhbar ne meri jagah hi chinn li" tayiammi said gritting her teeths and Tayaabbu chuckled loudly.

Tayiammi glared.

" ooh my heart's Queen....meri jannat ki saathi h ap...apko kese bhul skata hu..... meri jaan apse hi toh mera... ghar abad h" Tayaabbu said smiling sweetly.

What could tayiammi do when her husband complimented her soo sweetly.

She smiled and blushed like a newly married woman.

" oh and ur this blush & smile will the death of mine!" Tayaabbu said teasingly.

" dhatt!" Tayiammi said looking here and there.

" sudhar jaye ap! Aj Apke uss Mafia son, we have to arrange an alliance.. !" Tayiammi said reminding him.

Tayaabbu's face frown.

" begum, apne Ahmed se pucha bhi? Waht does he feel for Malika? ? Wo naraz ho gya toh kha ma kha bakheda khada ho jayega" taya abbu said reminding her about her son's wrath.

" wo sab me dekh lungi Khan sahab, ap bss saim ko phone ghumaye or pta kare ye dono 1 hafte se ghar nhi aaye... mera dil betha ja rha h... ... parso Zayyan ne bataya tha ki Ahmed or saim warehouse me h..." Tayiammi said.

" begum ap jald baazi kar rahi h uske sath!" Tayaabbu said calmly.

" toh ap dekhe na usse... tees ka ho gya.. fir bhi muje bacho ki tarha preshan karta h! Meri baat nhi manta... muje ek phone nhi karta.. shadi bhi nhi karr rha.. or Malika se toh achi baat rkahta h wo fir harj kya h" tayiammi said explaining herself.