4.

Allah says: “But only he (will prosper) who brings to Allah a sound heart.” (Qur'an, 26:89) The Qur'anic concept of a “sound heart” is not the pureness of heart that some people understand it to be, for the Qur'an defines a sound heart as turning to and submitting fully to Allah.

Life was bed of roses for her. And he never wanted her roses to snacthed from his loved ones. Though he is a mafia,  his security was tight. But what scares him the most was the nightmare that made him sweat was fear to lose her.

He was dailing with Russians and Americans at the same time. Drugs were supplied to most of the countries. By this two parties and he was barrier between them!

Yes, Ahmed Khan was always the barrier between each illegal work amoung this mafia world.

Sending he most intelligent man amoung them, he tried his best to stop this dealings amoung the  Americans and The Russians.

He was in contact with Wajid Alam Shah, a mafia in Multan. Who was just like him. A hope of victim. They spend their lives 8nly for the truth and victims.

Driving back to his warehouse. Ahmed dialled Wajid's no. Keeping his ohone near him he removed his watch and kept it neatly on the dressing table.

Wajid answered in few seconds, feeling all good his gruffy voice reached his friend's ear

" salam Khan"

" Walaikum assalam,  Alam Shah... mere deal ka kya hua?" Ahmed asked in a single go.

" ap hume toh hukoom de kab or kha bhejna h.. banda hazir h" the male said.

" kal.." Ahmed answered rubbing his forehead frustratingly. He was trying hard to focus on his work. But someone was raoming on his mind distracting him very passing second!

" lagta h aj di daar ho gya h bhabi jaan ka tabhi awaz me na dum ka or na sakti!" Alam said chuckling.

" hmm.... مینه یو خطرناک شی دی

څوک چې کوي، توبه کوي او هغه څوک چې نه کوي:!"

(Mohabbat bhot khatarnak chiz h jo kare wo bhi pachataye or jo na kare wo bhi!")

Alam laughed at his friend's helpless state.

" koi gal na, Jald nikkah hoga Insha Allah! Bhabi ko mera salam kehna.. rakhta hu" said Alam and ended the call.

While his words brought a sly smile on his face.

He rested his head at the back and said, " I wish i could erase the distance between us"

And how he needed her in his arms, it was not any lustful desire. But just a possessiveness and protecting her from this cruel world.

------