2.

Life is journey from ALLAH to ALLAH. If you do something only to please Allah, you will surely get the good reward. None of any good work is worthless. No matter what how much wealth one may have, if his life is without Allah, the life is worthless.

Looking all around she found her dupatta on the bed. Smacking her own head, she took the dupatta and wrapped up. Not applying amy make up, she gave herself a cheeky smile. Impressed by her own choice. She took her own balaye. Squishing her cheeks she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

" Masha allah, Jannat kya chamak rahi ho?!" She praised her own self

"Agar apka saj na sarwarna ho gya ho toh apko Malika ke ghar jana h? Yaad h mohtarma?" Her mother said picking up the clothes that she throwed from her cupboard on the bed.

It looked like Wednesday sale!

" acha hua apne yaad dila diya me toh bhul
hi gyi.... chale me chalti hu... Allah hafiz...." Jannat said kissing her mother's cheek and ran downstairs yelling, " baba ko meri taraf se pyar dena !" And giggled at her own words.

Her mother facepalmed.

" iss ladki ko kuch zyda sar chada rakha h saeed ne ! Aane do aaj mene shikayt karni h!" Her mother said huffing her cheeks.

Jannat reached Malika's house and hugged her aunty.

" aunty ap fikar na karne apki Malika ne aaj sabko clean board kar dena h!" She said winking at her favourite aunt.

Malika's mother was Jannat's mother best friend.

Her mother smacked her head and said, " shaitan ladki jao ab Malika ko dekhlo pta nhi kya karr rahi h room me band hokar subha se!" Her mother shaking her head.

Jannat nodded not before shoving her mouth with her favourite chocolate bar. And ran upstairs to Malika's room.

" hello soon to Mrs  khan!" Jannat said smirking.

" thank god tum aa gyi yrr! Muje tume kuch bhot important batana h !" Malika said breathing in relief.

Jannat narrowed her eyes and said, " yrr don't tell me u don't wanna get married!" To which Malika locked the door and said, " yeah u r right? !"

Jannat yelled " kyaaaaaa?!"