3.

And must not expose their adornment, except that which appears thereof, and must wrap their bosoms with their shawls, and must not expose their adornment except to their husbands - 24:31.

" Rashida, Aj Malika niche nhi aayi....kha h wo?" Tayiammi asked being worried.

Her mother nodded and said, " Allah jane kya karr rahi h apne kamre me! Nisha ki beti Jannat bhi h uske saath, ...." her mkther said informing her putting water in the cooker.

They were making dinner.
And poor sumeera was cutting onions and cursing onions continuously for making her cry.

"Allah, teri h ye.. pyaaz ne muje.. kitna rula rahi h,... acha h ye koi insan nhi h warna mene jaan le leni thi!!" Sumeera said gritting her teeths.

Ziya chuckled at her, she was collecting all the plates and bowls and placing them on the dinner table.

" areee Masha allah, Nisha ki beti Jannat bhi aayi h... muje milna h abhi ... tum ye sambhalo.. me chali!" Tayiammi said being exicted and rushed to Malika's room.

She quickly rushed to Malika's room forgetting her knee pain. She knocked the door. Jannat opened the door with a usual smile.

" Asslamulaikum aunty... ap Malika ki khala hena... bhot suna h apke baare me.." Jannat said welcoming her in the room.

Tayiammi smiled and patted her head.

" Walaikum assalam, Masha allah,  bhot khoobsurat or pyari ho bilkul apki ammi pe gayi ho... ekdam badbola!" Tayiammi said teasingly.

Jannat chuckled and pouted saying, " sab yhi kyu bolte h!" Tayiammi sat on the edge of the bed and motioned her to sit.

Jannat also sits beside her.

" ye Malika kha chupi huyi h aj?" Tayiammi said looking here and there.

Jannat stiffened being panicked she said, " Malika.... wo toh bathroom me bilkul nhi chupi h!" And immediately covered her mouth!

Did she just spilled the beans?!

Tayiammi chuckled and said little louder.

" dappi!" Malika came out with a sulking face and glared Jannat who showed a toothy grin and doing a little bhagra.

Malika throwed a pillow on her face. And said, " khala muje apse bhot....

" haa haa malom h! Muje... Ahmed .. Se nhi Zayyan se nikkah karna chahti h...  " Tayiammi said cutting her off.

Jannat started chewing her nails. Being panicked.

Malika's eyes widened. " ap....apko... kese....malom....khala...?" She said stammering.

" kyuki apko jo Saim ki taraf se udte udte paigam aya tha na wo mene hi bhijwaya tha... mene Saim or sumeers ko ye baat krte huye suna tha... ki.. Zayyan tumse mohbbat karta h.... tumare dil.. or kahi na khi tum bhi yhi chahti ho? Hena... or rahi baat Ahmed ki toh uski pasand muje malom ho gayi h... akhir mafia bete ki maa hone thoda faida toh uthao na!" Tayiammi said winking at Malika.