Chapter 2 - A Dragon?! 1/3

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

******************

Adonis told them to sit on the places with their names on it, they were mostly all in the same place. Except for a certain redhead whose place was a bit far from them.

Poof!

Their attention snapped to the change in Adonis' appearance, he turned back into a fox.

"Alright, i forgot to tell you, no violence is allowed here"

The fox turned towards Toonka with... A frown? Anyways, Adonis looked at Harol as well.

"Please do contain yourself"

He turned back and walked towards Cale instead. The fox happily jumped onto Cale's lap and settled there as if it was where he belonged.

Of course, what others didn't notice was that Cale was not on his own, there was a quiet person sitting in the corner, not knowing why the hell he was here.

(Who could it be?)

"Let us begin"

Adonis motioned with his front paw and a giant screen appeared in front of them.

They heard the narrator's voice begin.

Chapter 18 – Saw A Dragon (1)

Cough! Cough!

Needless to say, people were shocked. Why would they be watching a dragon?? They thought they'd be getting information on how to avoid the war!

However a few "people", yeah sure, normal people, keep thinking that, were amused. Which dragon would it be?

One buzz cut male however just wanted to sleep, for goodness' sake, he was sleeping and that damn fox woke him up! What is he even doing here?? He wanted to destroy everything, he refrained though, totally not because he noticed the golden dragon narrowing his eyes at him. Nope, absolutely not!

"...A dragon?"

"Yes."

"I've seen something similar once."

'Similar, my ass.'

Cale knew what Choi Han was talking about when he said something similar.

Forest of Darkness. He was talking about the vicious monsters deep inside the Forest of Darkness. Among those terrifying monsters were creatures that were somewhere between lizards and dragons.

"Hah? What am I doing with him?"

Choi Han was both confused and irritated, his displeasure for the redhead was known by most of the people in the room. Said redhead was clearly just as uncomfortable, he knew what he had said was wrong, alas Harris Village is a major sore spot so he couldn't help it.

Alberu though, being the sharp person he is, wondered, instead, how the other Cale knew what type of monster Choi Han was talking about.

Others wondered why they were suddenly talking about dragons.