Chapter 9 - Wikipedia?

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

********************

Clopeh had been returned to his spot, however people could not help but notice that the white haired man now had a completely different expression from the previous irritated one.

His green eyes had assumed a completely crazed look, initially unfocused. Green orbs focused once he saw the red hair, blood red.

His hands clasped as if he was before a god, and a deranged smile took over his once serious face.

The others couldn't care less about the currently crazy Clopeh at the moment, though. They were too busy staring at the two blood red haired people in the middle of the room.

During the break:

[A puff of red smoke startled the people, many jumped up from their seats and assumed their fighting stances while others took out their weapons.

When the smoke dissipated, a beautiful woman with long blood red hair and bright red eyes was seen by them.

The dragons, in particular, felt a strong wave of divine energy surging from the woman.

"Huh...?"

Deruth, instead, stared at the woman with shaking eyes. He knew that was NOT Jour, however she held an uncanny resemblance to his late wife.

There weren't many who knew how the former countess looked, Ron and Beacrox were two of those few who remembered her in all her fiery glory. They too were stunned, a woman so similar to Jour Thames had appeared inside the room.

Violan had never brought up her husband's first wife, she knew it hurt him and Violan chose not to ask. But she always wondered, what kind of person was she? Was she kind? Was she as fiery as Cale's red hair?

Only one person inside the room recognized her. Bright red eyes met reddish-brown ones.

"My nephew!"

Cale stood up abruptly, staring at the woman with a dumbfounded expression, slowly, he stumbled forward. He walked towards her and, as he arrived close enough, he grasped her robe.

"Auntie..?"

Her smile simply widened as she brought her cute nephew into a tight bear hug. Cale flailed a bit.

"Auntie, I can't breathe!"

Others were left speechless.

Alberu and Choi Han couldn't help but notice the two redheads' resemblance. The aunt was gorgeous, sure, but, to both of them, the soft expression Cale had when he returned his aunt's hug was even more ethereal.]

Adonis' eyes snapped right open the second he heard the woman's voice. He jumped down and ran towards her.

"Gratiae-nim!"