Chapter 4 - A Dragon?! 3/3

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

***********************************

On and Hong had brought some of the sweets and put them on top of the table in front of the couch they were sitting on, to allow Cale, who had not get up since the beginning of the reaction, to also eat something. The redhead thanked the two kittens with some pets, to which they both responded with delighted meows.

Lily had tried to start a conversation with her eldest brother, but he kept giving her from short to no answers. She did not give up though, she will try again! Basen tried to stop her, not wanting to upset the redhead, but she was adamant on talking to Cale.

Alberu had been staring at said redhead for the whole damn break and Choi Han started to worry that the prince had somehow broken during the last reaction. But the swordsman didn't understand why the blonde was staring at the young noble, was he trying to figure something out? He really couldn't understand Alberu.

Rosalyn sighed, shaking her head, as Lock patted her back. They were both curious about their cunterparts who had not yet appeared.

Beacrox had previously asked the fox if there was a kitchen in the place they were in. Adonis nodded and guided both he and his father into the kitchen. The white fox knew Beacrox preferred to eat food he cooked himself.

Deruth had almost argued with the white fox, who was stopping him and his wife from getting close to Cale. He was enraged, Cale is his son! The fox had no right to stop him from talking to his firstborn.

(Start acting like a father then bi-)

The man was stopped by his wife, Violan, who did not want to anger Adonis. She was also worried about their eldest, but she also knew that Basen and Lily were with him, the mother trusted her children.

Three whales were chatting among themselves (more like Shickler reprimanding Archie for almost sending Toonka flying when the latter tried to fight the Killer Whale), not understanding the reason why they were there. They had no connection with any of the people present.

None of the Roan Kingdom people noticed Clopeh, had they seen him, Choi Han would have tried to kill him right there and then, angering our white fox.

(Let's find out who the being near Cale is! Let's see if anyone guessed...)

Cale turned his head towards the man near them.

"Hey, why don't you sit here on the couch?"

Said man was startled, he didn't expect the redhead to start a conversation with him. He turned to Cale, who was motioning for him to get closer. Slowly, he relented and sat on the couch.

Meeeow

"What's your name, nya?"

Hong was curious about this man, so he asked. The man was hesitant but still tried to answer.

"I... I don't have one."

Both kittens were surprised, saddened at the thought of the grown man not having a name. Cale thought for a moment, before suggesting something.