Chapter 5 - Whale Tribe?

"Hi" - Speech

'Hi' - Thought

[Hi] - Memory

-Hi - Telepathy

"Hi" - Adonis and the gods' speech + the author

"Hi" - Text they'll be reacting to

"Hi" - Blurred text/narrator stops

[Hi] - Screen message to the characters

[REDACTED] - The narrator says "Redacted" before continuing the narration, because it's a paragraph and not just a sentence

**************************

During the break

After leaving Cale and the others on their own, Adonis approached the three whales.

Poof!

Turning back to a human, he stopped when the Whale King noticed him. With his eyes turning into crescent moons, he smiled.

"I wanted to inform you that the content of the chapter we're about to see has something related to the Whale Tribe."

Archie was openly glaring at the white haired boy, earning a smack on the back of his head from Shickler. He just rubbed the place where he had been smacked, still staring at Adonis.

"Don't look at people like that without a reason, Archie."

Adonis' smile widened, his expression just mirrored his thoughts, openly saying 'as expected of the Whale King'.

He glanced at Witira, who was also looking at him warily. Adonis' expression softened, he was about to show them that Paseton was able to survive in another dimension, he hoped it would help relieve even just a bit of their anger.

"Don't be so wary, I just wanted to warn you."

"I see, I'm not exactly sure what you'll show us, but thank you for warning us beforehand."

Shickler was, of course, polite but he did not bow his head, he was, after all, still a king. He showed his status with his every movement.

Adonis nodded and turned away, walking back to Cale.

"Cale!"

Meeeow!

Meow

On and Hong both greeted the young man with delighted meows, Cale nodded his head in acknowledgement and Chiru slightly waved.

In another corner of the room

Clopeh had been previously restrained with chains by Adonis, because he tried to attack Lock. The fox had also needed to chain down Choi Han for 10 minutes after chaining the crazy lunatic, said swordsman wanted to, and actively tried to, chop off Clopeh's head. And that's not allowed, we need our future pope of Caleism!

The vampire, Fredo, had also noticed that the Dragon Half-blood (He's calling him that way because he doesn't know his new name) had been acting very comfortable with the redhead noble and the two kittens for the past reaction. Would he be able to get him on his side? He hoped so.

Alberu had asked Adonis for a notepad to write down important information, to which the fox complied and gave him a pen and a notepad.

"Ok everyone! Break is over."

The people who had been standing, quickly scurried over to their seats.

Poof!

Adonis turned back into a fox and quickly jumped up onto Cale's lap. The fox moved his paw and the screen appeared.