chapter19

Pearls Pov.

You know when no one as to tell you that you are done for and that there is nothing else you can do, well that's what I feel right now as I stared as the guy who is yet to notice the eyes on him, I stood frozen to my spot when I saw the obvious resemblance between him, my father and my brother Diego.

It wouldn't take a genius to know that Malhar was indeed my elder brother and has my breathing became heavy I waited for him to spot us at the corner we stood.

I could only imagine his face when he sees me, Arpatita would have told him about his other siblings and I am pretty sure he will connect the dots when he sees how much I look like her.

I tried to think of something to get out of this situation but nothing came to mind. I looked at my friends and noticed the worried look on their faces as well, I wish I told Theodore my name was pearl, it would have been much easier.

Bro, Theodore called and his head instantly snapped to Theodore and he smiled  and started making his way through the crowd.

A waiter passed beside me and I took a glass and swallowed all the content as I felt the sting in my throat. I think I am going to be sick from being paranoid I said feeling my temperature, then an idea came to my mind.

Theodore I don't feel well I said and he looked at me with worry.

What's wrong, he asked as he touched my forehead to feel my temperature.

Pearl you are burning up, he said and I began to shiver, can you please take me home I said as my head starts to throb.

Let's take you to the hospital, he said with concern. No it's fine just get me out of here, I said.

He took my hand and led me through the back entrance and towards the car.

He opened the door for me to get in then jogged to the driver's side.

He helped me with the seatbelt and drove off. I didn't know when I fell asleep but the next thing I knew was the feeling of being carried up a staircase and into a room.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in my bed.

Pearl I have to get you out of the dress Theodore said gently and I nodded.

He helped me out of the dress and helped me with wearing a top and I smiled.

I don't want to loose you I said silently but Theodore heard me.

You won't he said as he brushed my hair from my face.

Stay with me tonight was my reply and I fell asleep, after a while I felt a hard body behind me and I hummed.

He pulled me to himself in a way that there was no space between us.

Goodnight my love, he whispered.

*****************************************
The following morning I work up with a arm on my bare tummy since the top I wore as already ridden up and I was only in my pants and a top.

I turned to face Theodore as I watch him sleep peacefully with no shirt on, I decided to memorize all his features as I brushed his hair away from his face.

How long to you plan on staring he said with a smile as he opened his eyes and I immediately sat up straight on the bed.

I wasn't staring I lied as I tried to stand up but he pulled me to himself as he felt my temperature, thank God the fever is gone, I was a bit scared yesterday he said with his husky voice and I had to rub my thighs together with didn't go unnoticed by him as he smirked.

I'm glad I have this effect on you he said turning us around which made him to be on top.

I'm sorry I made you leave the party early and you couldn't even greet your friend, I said.

It's fine Malhar is going to be here for a long time, he whispered and I he looked at my lips and I absent mindedly took it between my teeths and he groan.

I felt is hands on my skin as he trace his hands up to my boobs.

It's takes everything in me not to take you right now he said. What's stopping you, I said and he looked back at me as his gaze darked I felt my seff get wet as he crushed his lips against mine.

There was nothing gentle about the kiss as he took of my top leaving me with only my panties.

Beautiful he said as he stared at me and I blushed.

He kissed me all the way up to my neck as he sucked on it and I moaned softly.

He took off my pants and I was left bare infront of him. I kiss my thigh up to my opening before gently licking my entrance and my moan became louder and before I could process anything his tongues were already doing wonders and pulled at his hair and in groan then raised his head and kissed me passionately as he inserted a finger then two into me. After a while he stood up and took off his remaining clothings and I saw how hard he was as he climbed back on me.

It's..... It's my first time I said.

Don't worry, he said as he placed himself at my entrance and he slowly pushed into me and we both moaned at first there was pain but after a while the pain turned into pressure.

When he saw I had fully adjusted to his size he started to pound into me slowly at first but he soon increased his pace as our moans filled the enter room.

After a while I felt something building up before I cummed so hard and he pounded into me some more before he poured all his seeds into me and collapse on top of me.

After a while he rolled to my side and pulled me close to him. That was the best sex of my life he whispered and I blushed.

****************************************
After we finished eating the food Theodore made, I escorted him to the door even though my legs still felt like gelly.

I love you I said kissing him and kissed me back.

Love you too, he said and walked to his Car and drove off.

I was about to close the door when Asher badged into the house and closed the door behind him.

He walked up to me and I was about to run up the stairs he cut me and pulled me to himself. He grabbed my thigh and started to  move his hands higher but I hit it away.

Let's go off, I said struggling to remove his hands from mine and I saw him frown as he looked at my neck.

You slut he said hitting me before holding my head.

You are going to kill me I managed to let out but it didn't stop me.

Tears started to fall down my eyes as I thought this was how I was going to die but he soon loosen his grip and I began to cough.

You had sex with that bastard while you couldn't even let me touch you, he said with so much anger.

You will regret it he said walking away from me, I give you 3weejs to make him sign the document I gave you, he said then walked out.

I fell to the ground as I started sobbing uncontrollably