28

Don't forget to like🥰🥰

🖤

Pearl's Pov

Go brush your teeth, I said and watched them walk into the bathroom.

I laid their bed and arranged their books into their bags then I brought out their school uniform and sock.

I walked into the bathroom and I bathed both of them.

Once they were fully clothed I told them to pick their bags and come downstairs to have their breakfast.

Mommy don't forget to pay for the excursion, Aiden said immediately he got to the dinning table.

I won't, now both of you should seat down, I will feed you, I don't want any stain on your uniform, I said.

*****************************************
Bye mommy and thank you, they both said as I left their classroom .

I got to work and since no one has arrived at my department I decided to rest a little.

Theodore's Pov

Malhar  our families both have private jets and still you want us to buy tickets.

Nah, I was just kidding, I didn't work just to suffer, he said and I nodded.

My private investigator thinks he might have some clue about  Pearls location.

I don't know how pearl could just leave like that, we have search the whole country and even England but still nothing.

She probably don't want to see your face after what happened, Lorenzo said removing his jacket and taking his seat.

Thank Goodness you came, Nathan said sitting down.

I won't stay long because Lola will want to stay awake still I am back, Lorenzo said and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Malhar how is Roser, Lorenzo asked.

Roser, I don't know what to say, she isn't letting me in, ever since we found out we can't have children she's pushed me out.

She even said she wants a divorce, she knows I want a child of my own but that doesn't mean I don't love her, she is being unreasonable and that is why I willingly accepted to travel so far away.

Once I am back after two weeks I will talk to her, we can have someone carry the baby for us or we can just adopt, he said.

And that is why I keep saying marriage is just like suffering.

Shut up Nathan I have still not forgiven you for what you did to my sister, she left the country because of you, Malhar said.

Please can we not have this argument right now, I spoke up.

What do you think I should do if the investigator finds Pearl, I said and they all went silent.

Just tell her how you feel and how sorry you are, make her know you still love her alot and you will forever regret what happened back then Lorenzo said getting up.

I really have to go now, you guys you take care, see you In two weeks time, he said and left.

I think I will leave to, I have alot to do before we travel tomorrow, I said standing up.

Five years and I still love her Soo much, she probably doesn't even love me anymore, maybe I will just apologize and not say anything else, I can't afford to make a fool out of myself, I thought as I walked to my car and drove off.

Pearl's Pov

Despite the fact that I am willing to give you everything you are still playing hard to get, girls hardly refuse me, my boss the head of our department said as I dropped the files, he needed.

Sir, I am not interested and besides I have kids I have to take care of, they are my only focus now, I said.

Then let me take care of you and your kids just one date he said approaching me.

I took a step back and swallowed, I can't, I think I should leave I said turning around when I was almost at the door his hands stopped me.

Sir, I told you I am not interested, I said as he made me face him.

You know I like girls that plays hard to get he said touching my cheeks.

My husband is very wealthy, if you do anything to me, he won't spare you, I immediately said and he laughed.

You most think I am stupid, you don't even have a wedding ring and you are still addressed as miss, I know you probably got pregnant from whoring around he said and I slapped me making him take a step back.

The only reason why I won't sue you for harassment is because I don't want any problem but the next time you try something like this with me, I promise that I won't spare you, I said and left the office.

Hey, what happened, Lucian a friend of mine at work said as I sat down angrily.

It's  Marcus again, he was being touchy but I   slapped him, I said.

It's something you should have done sooner, Marcus said giving me an high five.

Eva asked me to invite you and your kids over for dinner, Maya is also looking forward to seeing Aiden and Athena, he said.

That will be lovely, I am sure they will be excited, I said with a smile.

*****************************************
I will leave now, Lura said immediately she saw me come out of my room.

My regards to your mom, thank you for taking care of Aiden and Athena, I said and she smiled.

It's no problem, I love taking care of them, she said as I saw her to the door.

Now children up the stairs, Eva and Lucian as invited us for dinner I said and she both shouted happily.

They ran up the stairs, just be careful, I said as I followed closely behind them.

I got them ready and asked them to put on their shoes.

I will be back, I said leaving my room and entering mine. I picked up my bag and the car keys and walked back into their room only to meet them arguing.

I swear to God if you guys don't stop fighting I will lock you up inside this house and enjoy myself at lucian's place and you won't be seeing Maya, I threatened and they became quiet.

Now put on your shoes, I said sternly. Once they were done we walked down the stairs and left the house.

Sorry for the short chapter, I will be back soon.

Please don't forget to like.