31

Please like❤️

Pearl's Pov

Immediately we entered the kids room, they rushed to us looking Soo happy.

Mummy, they said together making me laugh a little as I bent down to their level.

I want to tell you guys something, I said with a little smile.

You don't have to tell us anything, we know he is our father, Athena shyly and I smiled at how cute she was. She wasn't the shy type but I guess I understand her.

Really, I said and they nodded. He is the man in the picture right, Aiden said and I nodded and they both face Theodore who looked kinda nervous before bending down as well.

And immediately they both hugged him which made him surprise before he smiled.

I knew he was scared that they wouldn't like him.

I will be on my way Pearl, I heard lura say.

Okay, my regards to your mom and sister, I said as she left the room.

I will be downstairs if you need me, I said to Theodore who had tears in his eyes.

I smiled and left the room.

*****************************************
You guys should come downstairs, dinner is ready I said entering the room and saw them laughing and talking.

Okay time for dinner, you can talk to your dad later he isn't going anywhere, I said and they grumbled.

We are not hungry, they said and I frowned slightly.

You haven't eaten anything since this afternoon, your dad is also very hungry, I said but they till grumbled and Theodore smiled seeing the irritated look on my face.

Kids let's all go down to eat, I promise I am not going anywhere, he said and they smiled at him before getting down from the bed and running out of the room.

I sighed as Theodore walked towards me.

They are just to stubborn I said as he hugged me from the side and planting a kiss to my front head.

They probably got it from you he said as we walked out of the room and down the stairs.

I am not stubborn I said and he just hummed.

Be careful I said as I saw both of them fighting over a seat.

Mommy, I got here first, Aiden said.

Mommy he is lying, Athena said and I frowned.

Athena what did I say about lying and fighting with your brother, I asked.

It's a bad habit, she replied quietly.

Then what are you suppose to do, I asked.

Sorry Aiden she said and Aiden sat in another seat, letting her have the seat, and I smiled at Aiden to which he returned.

Motherhood really fits you my love, Theodore said and I smiled.

I know you are just saying that, sometimes it's as if I can't take it anymore, I said.

I am here now, he said and I nodded as my mind started to think.

Will I leave everything here to return back with Theodore.

Stop thinking, he said using his hand, to rub my cheeks.

How did you know Athena was lying he asked quietly as we walked to the dinning table.

I just know, you see, Aiden is reserved and he won't cause trouble without a reason but Athena is very naughty, I said as we took our seat.

I served everyone's food and we started eating.