× ☠ The Chosen People ☠ ×

At a certain convenience store, lies a teenage boy who seems... problematic? The blunette scrunched his eyebrows together as he looked sadly inside his poor wallet; "What am I gonna do...? I don't have enough to pay...." he thought to himself in a panic state.

As it turns out, he has no money to pay for the things he bought at the convenience store. And so, as a result, as devastating as it may be, he came home without anything but his inadequate self back to his piteous run-down home.

He sighed devastatingly as he flopped down onto his futon. He wasn't tired or anything but he decided to sleep it all off, as he did.

When he woke up though, he was met with a blinding white light, inside a big white room filled with nothing but 10 comfortable-looking beds.

He was confused, how was he here? He was in his house before...

"Ahh... I must be dreaming.." he uttered out. With that in mind, he went back to sleep, unbeknownst that his life has been wagered on. . .

-

-

-

Nervously, she approached him, with caution. Why, why was she being cautious for?

The pink-haired woman swung the bat she has in her hands towards the figure she's trying to hit. But, alas, instead of hitting the greying man, she found herself in the situation she hates the most — being pinned down and choked. "Ghh..!" she struggled to get free.

Why was the man doing this to her? Is it because she was trying to kill him? Or is it because he hates her? Both.

The man continued on choking the struggling girl for what felt like years, but in reality, it was only for a few minutes when the figure underneath him stopped moving. Afraid of losing his servant, he let go of the girl with a huff as he stood up and fall back to his bed.

Hours passed by and the man got hungry, so he ordered the girl to cook him something to eat. When he heard no reply however, he got angry and shouted for the girl.

... Still no reply.

The man is a very impatient man. So, whenever she didn't answer right away to him, she will be punished. And he knew that the pink-haired girl knew that, so why wasn't she answering??

Meanwhile, the mentioned girl is in a frozen state as this was her first time outside the house she lived in for her whole life. She looked around the premises and saw nothing but beds and a sleeping figure of a blunette.

She was shocked to see another man other than the person she was trying to kill just a few hours ago.

"This must be my imagination.... Right....?" she asked herself. This is just her imagination, she just imagine herself with someone else other than her old man.

With that in mind, she slapped herself like she always do when she entered her imaginative mind-

"Ah! It stings!" she yelped, waking up the blunette. She watched, with teary eyes and a sore cheek, as the man looked at her with wide eyes, "Who are you?!" he asked her loudly and frantically. This made her yelped and teared up even more.

".. Y... Yuri...." she stuttered, closing her eyes. The pink-haired girl, who is now known as Yuri, slowly opened her eyes as she asked the guy, who introduced himself as Noriko.

"... W.. Where are we...?" Yuri asked, looking around the premises once more and spotted a dent on the farmost wall but didn't mind it at the moment. "I don't know. The last thing I knew was that I as sleeping on my futon back at my house and woke up here... I thought I was dreaming until you woke me up with a loud yelp." Noriko answered, laying back down on the bed.