×☠ The Endurance Game ☠×

Sept 20
× × ×

That was disappointing to you??!” the redhead fumed, “I can't believe this.. – can you believe this?? This Dark guy is a freaking psycho no?” he snickered.

“Oh but here I thought you'll need an explanation for the next round..” the mentioned man sighed. “Stop with your bullshit old man!”

“Well aren't you boiling with anger, young man?” Dark told, “Oh and just so you know, I'm barely 20.” and with that, he was not heard of again. “Ughhh.... I hate him so freaking much!” Nakamura cursed. “He's rea~lly becoming more and more like you-know-who..” Mikee whispered, Noriko nudged him. “What~? Its true..” he pouted. Though, secretly, someone from behind agreed with him.

“The next game will begin momentarily. Please head into the next room.” it announced. “Already??” “Are you deaf? It said momentarily meaning not for a short while idiot.” Alejandro jeered. Thankfully for the remaining three, he didn't hear his mockery.

“Let's go.” said the blunette, walking on ahead than the rest. Mikee followed right after Saiki did. “Don't stay too late~” he mocked again, walking with arms behind his head. Despite being infuriated, Nakamura stormed inside with the rest.

“What in the.. This is a boiler room of some sort–” he got smacked. “If you're scared just admit it already instead of making a fool out your self you dimwit!” instead of stopping or admitting, the redhead continued to annoy the mexican lad.

“Will you two stop yapping already??” but they didn't stop. That is, until, the speaker was turned on, finally announcing the start of the game. “This is a game of endurance. You have approximately ten minutes to survive the heat of this very room.”  it said, “Before we begin, I would like to share the Master's message for you all... "Good luck." That is all.” then, it began. Almost instantly, everyone dropped down to the ground after experiencing the sudden change in temperature. “Ughh....” they groaned and moaned and whinced.

“We have to endure this for ten minutes right? We can do this! Ten minutes will be over in a jiffy.” the flame haired man exclaimed excitedly, unaware of the upcoming bloodbath.

“W-what is that?!” Saiki screamed. They all did; all except for someone. “W-we need to calm down! T-this must be part of the game.” Murakami tried to be analyze the game even just a little bit. “Part of the game?! This room is being filled with burning, hot blood!”

“Five minutes remaining.” it announced. At this point, the red liquid had fully submerged their feet to their ankles. “My feet burns!..” one complained. “I... I feel like f... Falling..” the other stuttered. “Don't! You'll die!” he told them. They really dont though; they just don't have the strength to stand still when their feet are being burned to a crisp, and the fact that the red hot liquid wasn't stopping to just that level isn't really helping them in their situation.

This was it. This was their end. They're gonna die. “I don't want to die like this.” Nakamura cried. Every one of them cried. They were in pain. Their skins were burning. It was so hot. “2 minutes remaining.” the speaker announced. “It has only been three minutes since then??! Shit! Its crawling up to my chest! Shit! Shit! Shit!” he whinced. The red liquid now reached their chest level. Saiki's face was almost reached. “Aaahhh–!!” she was submerged. “Yuki!!” Mikee tried to reached for her but he couldn't feel her anywhere. “No.. No.. No.. No.. NO! SHIT!” he cried out.

“She's... Gone...?” Murakami couldn't believe it. He silently swore to go out of there with all four of them but she's gone now. “That's her fault for being so short.” someone snorted. That statement infuriated the young lad. “YOU SON OF A BITCH!” he said. Despite the water level, he tried to pounce on the flame haired man and they both submerged into the red hot liquid. The remaining two were flabbergasted.

“Shit... Everyone kept dying...” for the first time ever, Murakami cursed. He chuckled. “59.... 58..... 57....” while the countdown was happening, all the two can do was wait obviously; but they couldn't feel their lower half anymore that they thought it wasn't there anymore.

“.... One....”

And just like that, the liquid was slowly drained away with the help of the now opened drains on the corners of the room. “Two players remaining.” the speaker announced.

“Hah! Haha..” the blunette laughed with tears in his eyes. “Woah..! You're actually a psycho aren't you?” the other joked. Murakami screamed. Why is he screaming? Alejandro thought to himself, “Damn..” he paused, placed his hand over his head and spoke again, “Are they really that important to you? You didn't even know them before this.”

“Shut up! They're... They...” he cried.

“What's this? Only two left? Tsk, tsk. and here I thought atleast three would survive..” said a deep voice via the speaker. “You basically want us dead! You won't stop until all of us are dead, aren't you?!” whatever string left in Murakami snapped after hearing the response of Dark, “Why of course. Unless, you managed to somehow survive my last games.” “Fuck you!” he yelled and did the sign. The man behind him whistled unaware that he can say such vulgar words. He clearly enjoyed that scene.

“More importantly, aren't you hurt from the burns?” Dark asked them, changing the topic. “There's a medical room next door. Why don't you two go ahead and patched yourselves up? I'm sure you know how to do that atleast?” he told. “As if you care!” Murakami commented and did the sign again. While, the mexican lad limped his way towards the other door and opened it. “Woah.. There's all sorts of medical stuffs in here. Damn...” he uttered, surprised. However, this didn't snatched Noriko's attention from the game master.

No other choice, Alejandro, despite his injuries, lifted the weeping man and, despite he struggle, managed to get him inside the next room, and then placed him over the bed laid in the center of the very room. “Let go of me! ばかやろう!” he tried to break free, but failed due to their strength difference. “Ok that's not fair. What did you say?? Speak in english pleasee” the latter cried. “死ねえ!” Murakami tried a punch but instead of hurting the other, he got himself even more hurt than he already was. But thanks to that, he got woken up frok his infuriated state and managed to remember the problem of his current situation. “Aah!!!” he screamed of agony. “Stay still, god damn it! I'm trying to patch you up!” Alejandro struggled. He really was trying to help the japanese lad but he's not letting him help at all. He was trying to atleast clean the obviouse red marks all over his lower body but he kept being declined by the man.

He huffed, a sign that he was finally done. He was halfway through the patch-up when the one he was patching up fell asleep so it was smooth sailing from then. “Now its my turn..” he said, plastering his own bruised up arms and legs. He then plopped down on the floor with his back by the wall. (you know what i mean right??) soon enough, he drifted to sleep.

*sorry for a short chapter