×☠ Run ☠×

A loud beeping sound was heard, waking up the rest of the participants. “Well that's one way to wake everyone up..” the mexican lad commented, finally yawning at the end.

“But ain't that rude though? I mean, admit it, we were sleeping so soundly yet we woke up because of that horribly loud beeping sound, no?” the older woman spoke up, sleepiness still evident in her voice. “Well I couldn't sleep at all though.” said the blunette, yawned to prove his point. The rest are still too sleepy to be able to speak too early.

“My dear participants; good morning. How was your night, if I may ask?” Dark spoke up through the hidden speakers, his voice echoing throughout the entire room. “Before we start the next game, you all need to replenish your stamina. You'll need it.”  he told, smirking in his room as he watched the confused faces of his participants.

Just as he said that, part of a wall diverged, revealing a group of people wearing an all black uniform with black mask that hides their faces and hair. They are each holding cafeteria tray with some vegetables on one section, rice with some mackerel; and a personnel was holding a small crate with a few bottle of water enough for the participants. The participants were in shocked; they didn't know this would happen– that that dark person is still sane enough to give them brrakfast... — even if its not that close to a simole meal for some of them, but for Noriko and Saiki it is more than enough.

“Everyone, please get your meal and a bottle of water from my men.” said Dark. As he said that, the participants was hesitant but they did as they were told — they each got their tray of food and a bottle of water. As soon as they got their meal, the wall closed with a thud as the once seperated wall is now back to what it was before when they first entered the room last night. “Well there's that I guess... Seriously, the mechanics of this place is something out of this world!” said the boy, placing his tray on top of his bed and then joined his hands together in a praying way, “What if they're not from this world? — what if they're alie–” a clattering sound was heard, “Can't you stay quiet for five minutes??” said an angry voice. “Sorry...” he apologized quietly. Everyome then comtinued eating their meal...

Objective: Find the safe zone within 2 hours.” a somewhat robotic voice echoed throughout the room, alerting everyone. “The second game may begin now.” then a static sound echoed after for a few seconds before it became silent.  “Find the what now?” someone asked. “What and where is the safe zone?” Noriko continued. “Do I look like I know?” Reina said sarcastically, rolled her eyes and strode off on her own. “And where do you think is she going?” Cole asked dumbfounded. They just shrugged it off and started to discuss what to do and where to start to look.

“Let's just go start looking around.” someone said. Then half of the group went the direction of the left hallway following the direction of where Reina ran off while the rest are to the opposite hallway.

Following through the group in the left hallway, they found themselves in a maze-like hallway. “What in the...” one of them cursed.

“Isn't this the room where we started?” another asked, disbelieving what they were seeing. “Ugh.. great– just great! I'm stuck with you people agan.” said an irritated woman, plopping down on one of the beds farthest from the others. “Great, what now?” someone asked. “Maybe if we try again we'll proceed further and not go back?” the young brunette male suggested. This made Reina even more angrier, “HELL NO! YOU CAN GO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BUT DONT COUNT ME IN IN YOUR GAMES, LITTLE BOY.” she said. “No one asked you specifically.” said someone. This retort angered the blonde. Just before she could lash out on him, the other group came back, but from a newly opened doorway; all of them are caught by surprise — now confused. “GREAT. GREAT. GREAT!” Reina uttered in utmost disbelief.