×☠ The First Game ☠×

"Welcome participants!" the voice of someone echoed throughout the whole room, suprising and confusing everyone.

"Who are you?!" screamed the redhead boy and the ravenette girl. Everyone else looked frantically inside the room to look for something that could make out where the unknown voice was coming from. All but Yuki; she noticed the indent on the north wall and she now knew why it was (intentionally) there. But since she's afraid of what might happen, she stood quiet.

"My name doesn't matter. But if you insist, then I would like to be called Dark." said the one who owns the voice from earlier who just introduced themself as Dark.

"What do you want from us!? Where are we- Where is this?!" asked the latter. "It should be obvious by now Ehmaicah Delos Santos. This is where the event is being held - inside this building." Dark simply stated.

"In short, we are inside a building and all we have to do is to simply pass all the stages to get out?" Reina asked, summarizing the "event". "Yes. But I would prefer to call it games rather than stages." the unknown, mysterious person replied bluntly.

"T.. Then when will.. We.. St... Start...?" The pink haired lass finally spoke up, riling up the unknown person. Why? Because she was the very first one to notice the indent, even though it was really obvious. And since there are exactly four of it in each wall, the host can easily see everyone from all four angles - that is the one thing she didn't notice.

"Now then," the host began. Then a corner of the room began to disperse into half; this surprised everyone and as a result. They became cautious of what would happen next; all but two. After all, no one ever came back after ever participating in this so-called event.

"The way to the first game is in the next room and that is the way towards it."

"W.. What is the game?" asked by a participant. "The game is called Death or Alive." Dark said simply and didn't say anything else.

All ten participants walked cautiously but fastly down the hallway.

At the end of the hallway, they are met with two black doors leading left and right, and only the latter door leads to the next room.

They talked on which door to open, mistakenly wasting time. Until they heard a voice:

"Last 30 seconds." The speaker stated. This caused everyone to be more frantic than they are already are.

And out of fear of what will happen if the time limit has died down, the majority has picked someone and forcefully told them to choose one of the two doors and open it.

They had choose the right one and ran in ahead of the others. Unfortunately, it wasn't the right one. As the result, their body exploded. This made everyone shocked.

"EHMAICAH!!" a certain man screamed in terror as he just watched his friend explode into nothing but bloodied cloths all around her; and disgustingly a few of her flesh that flew out.

"Last 15 seconds."

Everyone's mind automatically bursted open the other door and ran in; all but one. "No..." he murmured devastatingly. The only friend he ever made, the only one who stood up with his messed up self, gone. He lost her. He lost the other part of him. Its like, the world came crashing down at him all at once. It hurt him so much. He doesn't care what happens to him anymore now that she's gone.

He just wanna end it all. . .

He didn't even heard the calls of the other participants calling for him, "Andrew! Hey! Snap out of it! Get in here! Hurry!" they called but deaf ears - their words are nothing but passing air for the ravenette.