07. tease

When you're around, hard for me to breathe

- nervous, the neighbourhood -

ー ❀ ー

"will you push me away if i pinned you on the wall? right here, right now."

your breath hitched for a moment upon hearing her question, causing your thoughts to instantly go all over the places. you didn't know what to say so you just kept quiet, thinking that she's probably asking that as a joke.

yeah, right. it's just a joke! act natural.

you released your breath and raised your head up just to meet with yae's face right in front you, causing you to stumbled back when she pushed your shoulder gently into the wall. she's still holding the smirk on her face, clearly enjoying your flustered expression. yae sat on your lap while trapping your head with both of her hands on the wall, making you unable to get up.

"u-um, this position is-"

"you didn't reply to me so i decided to see it for myself, and..."

"it seems like you're not pushing me away~"

you tilted your head to the side, embarrassed on how helpless you probably look in front of her right at the moment. still enjoying her time teasing you, yae grabbed your chin with her fingers and made you looked directly at her.

"how rude. look at me when i'm speaking to you, y/n."

her face is so close...

you admired the beauty right in front of you. her sweet voice, her seductive scent, her breathing on your lips, and the way her delicate fingers touched your skin gave you a sense of tingle on your whole body. everything was luring you in. you can't help but melted under her touch. nobody has ever made you feel like this, just her alone.

the moment you set your eyes on her, you knew that there's no way out anymore. you knew the risk that you're going to face and right now, you're facing it. you knew how bad it's gonna hurt, yet you still kept going. you chased her until she got you wrapped in her palm. you didn't want her to let go of you ever. in other words,

she owns you.

"good~ just like that." yae caressed your cheek gently using her thumb. her other hand played with your hair strands so she could get a clear view of your flushed face.

"how's your preparations for the finals?" she asked.

"g-great."

"did you study?"

you gave her a nod, slightly shaking since she was playing with your ear with her fingers.

"with itto?"

"y-yeah." you held back your voice as you felt her hot breathing on your ear.

"good." she whispered. she then trailed her finger on your jaw down to your neck lines.

"have you seen your parents this week?"

"no, they'll be back t-tonight."

"i see. make sure to inform them about the festival, okay?"

you nodded in response.

such a tease...

you endured her teasing for quite a while. she threw you a bunch of questions and you managed to answer all of them. her eyes were glimmering with amusement as she did those things to you, making your heat rise up. you couldn't imagine yae's doing these things on other students, or more like you didn't want to. if they were in your position right now, they will surely pass out on the spot.

yae put her palms on your cheek, feeling your body temperature. "you're getting hot."

"in this position, who wouldn't?"

yae giggled and licked her lips as she brought her finger down to your chest and toned stomach. she didn't take her eyes off of you so she could see your reaction and it appeared that she was enjoying it.

"i love it when you're squirming like that."

"j-just stop teasing me already!"

"oh? you're finally pushing me away?"

"no! i mean-"

your words got cut off when a loud knocking echoed all around the room, making you both fixed your gaze towards the door.

"y/n! you're in there?! i have arrived, my love. for i, arataki itto, swear to get you out from this hell hole!"

"i'm sorry, y/n. i didn't mean to close the door like that. well, you're probably enjoying the compan- ahem, i mean you must be scared! as an apology, i, kaeya alberich, alongside itto, will save you!"

you facepalmed yourself after hearing those words from a certain white and blue haired guy. yae smiled to herself as she averted her gaze to you.

"i guess this is your friend's doing."

"yeah, it's kaeya. i don't care if you want to lock him up or anything as a punishment. i'm sorry to get you involved in this. he's an idiot."

before you could continue rambling to yourself, yae brought her hands to your face and cupped your cheeks, making you looked at her.

"don't be silly. i enjoy spending my time with you..."

"but i'm not done yet with you here."

she brought her face closer to yours. at the same time, the sounds of clanking can be heard outside. you heart was beating so fast that it could burst out in any moment. seeing the she's not stopping, you decided to close your eyes and waited. yae formed a wide grin on her face as she stopped directly on your lips. she used her thumb to brush the corner of your lips slightly, sending shivers to your whole body.

it felt like everything happened in a heartbeat. as soon as you realized, the door has finally opened but yae wasn't straddling your lap anymore. you looked up to meet with itto and kaeya staring at yae's figure walking out of the room.

"the vice president is such a goddess, dude."

"sure, have you seen my y/n? y/n is more attractive to me." itto said, but his eyes were still glued on the vice president. talk about a hypocrite.

you on the other side became a stone all of a sudden. just a moment ago she was sitting on your lap. just a moment ago-

"oh my, i almost forgot about yo- i mean, no! i didn't forget about you. are you okay?!" itto held your shoulder as you stood up.

"chill, itto. i'm sure our y/n had a good time. right, y/n?" kaeya casually elbowed you as a smirk formed on his face.

"i almost died."

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKA-"

thank god, i didn't actually die or else, i wouldn't remember what happened back there.

yae...

she kissed me.

( yae wanters will be yae havers 🕯🕯🕯🕯)