13. photobooth

Won't you hold me close?

- wfm, realestk -

ー ❀ ー

( you will need a high imagining skills here ;)) )

a few years back, you lived a pretty normal life as a highschool student - not until you moved to teyvat highschool a few months ago where you met yae miko, the student council's vice president. from that day onwards, your life were starting to change.

you spent most of your days causing troubles just so you could meet her in the detention room. there weren't any particular reasons you did that, it was just to annoy the pink haired beauty. seeing her face every time somehow made you caught feelings for her and you weren't even aware of it.

for yae though, she was taken aback the moment you entered the gate for the first time. her head was too twisted to even process the fact that her past lover was studying in the same school as her. she was excited - at first.

she finally found you in this lifetime and was about to greet you on that day, hoping that you'd remember but unfortunately, her dreams were shattered when you only returned her gaze with a pair of innocent eyes.

y/n... doesn't even remember...

but that wasn't a cue for her to give up. she already promised that she'd make you hers again no matter what, so she did. to her surprise, your attitudes were just like the first time she met you - cheeky and playful. the same attitudes that messed up her brain every time. the same attitudes that she adores. one could say that she fell in love again. spoiler alert;

she really did.

the whole few months, yae went along with your actions. oh how she missed those behaviors of yours. back then after that bloody incident happened, she was in despair. she couldn't even accept the fate, but it seemed like god took her side in this lifetime when you appeared once again in her life.

she was happy. happy to know you again. happy that you're hers, just like before. she was ready to sacrifice everything to be loved by you once more.

back to present, you're currently having a date with the vice president. just how much luckier can you be? seeing the sparkle in her mesmerizing eyes, hearing her adorable laughs - you found yourself getting lost in her beauty.

you got this urge to stop the time where you could admire her every day and never gets tired of it. nevertheless, you were grateful to feel the long forgotten feelings again.

"let's go check the photobooth!"

you were grinning to yourself before snapping out of your thoughts. in an instant, your smile dropped as you remembered the scene that happened this morning. the picture of itto doing a breakdance on the floor in a beetle costume flooded your mind, causing you to let out an awkward laugh.

but seeing the excitement in her eyes made you forget everything. you couldn't help but smile to yourself and nodded, agreeing with her request. it was a short walk before you two arrived at your class. the situation was lively as many students were exchanging laughs. some were wearing a decent outfit while the other were losing their mind after wearing such a ridiculous costume.

"make a way, everyone! it's about time our respected vice president and her ahem, 'loyal devotee' arrived!" kaeya yelled, making everyone's attention turned towards the two individuals as they moved closer to the walls. you sighed in embarrassment once again while yae on your side let out a chuckle.

the girls grabbed yae's hands, dragging her to one of the changing rooms as the others threw you a bunch of outfits to try on. as you were heading to the changing rooms, excited squealing and giggles could be heard there, making you smiled to yourself at the thought of yae enjoying herself.

the first outfit you got was a white shirt, a pair of blue jeans and a matching blue denim jacket with a brown belt and a black sunglasses to add to it. you admired yourself in the mirror before going out from the changing room and went to the booth where you saw yae in a beautiful blue knee-length denim dress with an identical brown belt that hugged her waist.

before you got lost in her beauty for the thousandth times, itto in a butler outfit pushed your shoulder and made you stand besides yae with a wide grin, clearly knowing what he was doing. as he noticed you were stealing glances at her, itto sent you a wink and quickly got away before you could even hit him.

"alright, lovebirds. now don't disappoint me and strike your best pose!"

you completely ignored the fact that childe called you both lovebirds because you were too clueless since you have no idea on what poses you should make but thankfully, yae came to your aid. she smirked and leaned closer to your face before lifting the sunglasses, placing it on your head and rested her arms on your shoulder. it felt like your hands moved on their own when you automatically placed them on her waist.

"i want to see your luminous eyes~"

because of this, blushes were starting to form on your cheeks as flashes surrounded the two of you, indicating that childe took a picture.

"oh my god, this is beyond perfect. i'm gonna add this to my personal collection if you don't mind."

yae laughed while nodding towards childe, earning a loud 'yes' from him. meanwhile, you were still trying to process everything when itto dragged you back to the changing room and threw you another outfit.

this time, they made you wear a long sleeve plain white shirt, a pair of black pants with an oversized blazer and belt that matches the outfit. lastly, you put on the masquerade mask, completing the outfit. once again, you admired yourself on the mirror, not believing your eyes.

not trying to sound narcissist but damn, i do look attractive~

with a good mood, you got out from the changing room and saw yae which instantly made your jaw dropped.

she was wearing a long black dress with sparkles that revealed her shoulder with a slit on her left leg. her outfit was also paired with an elegant masquerade mask to add the spice into it. you slowly walked closer to her, only to realize that she was checking you out as well.

"hmm, i must say... you look appealing in that attire, y/n."

"oh don't flatter me, vice president. look at yourself as well. looking pretty fancy."

( totally didn't snatch beidou's line there HAHAH )

"i know, i know. but - " she giggled before getting her face closer to your ear, making you shivered as her warm breath brushed against your skin.

"my eyes are up here, darling." she whispered.

you coughed in embarrassment while flashing an awkward smile towards everyone. the sound of 'woos' filled the room as you both began to strike a pose.

you sat on a chair and crossed your legs while holding a fancy looking cane. it was as if everyone was waiting their chance when the room suddenly filled with camera's flashes as they were busy taking photos of you. meanwhile, yae came from behind before wrapping her hands around your body. as childe was beginning to take pictures, yae lowered her head to whisper something to you.

"you looked too damn attractive. it's making me jealous at the attentions you got."

"hm? what do you mean?"

"you want to know what i mean?"

you responded by slightly nodding.

"well..." she positioned herself closer so her lips were right on your ear.

"i'm fighting the urge to take this off your body and have you all to myself."

( OWOIWWIWIWJHEHSGDHDDGJWUWGEIEGSJSDUEHSJHAAHAGGSFSGSFSFAFAFSFSFSGSFSJDIHEEKDH THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WHOLESOME FANFIC WAHT THE oh calm down everyone )