〘 🥂 〙 graduation party

( we reached 7k readssss anyway, slight nsfw warning ^^ take it as a reward for being such a degenerat- i mean a reward for being a loyal reader i appreciate you guys sm <3 )

ー ❀ ー

"honeys, i've prepared the breakfast. come down after you two washed your face~!"

there it was, the voice of your mother dearest calling from downstairs. you slowly opened your eyelids and was instantly greeted by a pair of eye smiles. miko was grinning to herself as she rested her chin on her palms while waiting for you to wake up.

"what a nice view to wake up to."

she giggled at your childish remarks and proceeded to pinched your waist softly. you grinned and winced in pain before shifting your body, facing her fully as you examined her beauty.

"good morning, miko." you finally spoke after a short silence.

"good morning~"

yesterday was the graduation ceremony for the seniors and it was held in the school hall. thankfully, all students managed to graduate thanks to their spectacular performance in the finals. right after the ceremony ended, the school announced that they were going to have a graduation party the day after.

although you and miko have made the relationship official, you still asked her to be your date for the party which of course, she had agree. things got to an unexpected turn when miko herself suddenly went to your parents, flashing an innocent smile as she put her hands behind her back and asked if she could stay over at your apartment to make things easier. hell your parents didn't even know you guys were dating -

before you could even go home, you were interrogated by your parents. who is she, what's your relationship with her, where did you guys meet, when did you guys started dating, have you two kissed – all sorts of questions you could ever imagined. but, their last question caught you off guard unfortunately.

"have you two done 'it'?"

"nope!" you said, in-no-cent-ly.

ahem, the past life is an another story though...

in the end, they decided to interrogate miko and somehow, your mother came back with a wide grin while linking her arm with your pink haired beauty. they were walking straight to the exit door while laughing to whatsoever they were discussing about, which made you super confused at the sight.

"we're going to our home. come, (y/n). your girlfriend is our guest after all." your father said, flashing the same wide grin mother had on her face.

what the hell happened???

no one knows the answer except them. you didn't plan on asking anyway but parts of you wished miko had tell. aside from that, no - you did nothing inappropriate the whole night as you only spent it by binge watching movies with her and your parents. surprisingly, the three of them got along very well – joking and laughing with each other as if miko was their child.