Day 3-2 - The Gamer Club Meeting

As the school ended, (Y/n) and his friends are being called by their club advisor for something important for their club. Hearing about their club, Gudako decided to go find herself a club to join.

"You sure you're okay being alone?" (Y/n) asked his best friend, which Gudako huffs in confidence.

"I'll be fine, you dumdum. You go ahead and do your club stuff, but let me know when you're done." Gudako assured.

"Alright then. Catch ya later." And (Y/n) and the gang went out to the teachers lounge. On the way, the trio speculates of what kind of important thing that the advisor called the whole club for it.

"You think that the advisor have something important to tell us?" Gentoki said.

"Isn't being called like this considered important?" Soichi pointed out.

"Fair point." Gentoki sweatdropped.

"What are the odds that Tomoe and the others are also being called?" (Y/n) speculates, which Gentoki scoffed.

"There's no way." He said, but Soichi thinks otherwise.

"But it could be." He explained.

"Either way, we just have to meet him and see what's up." (Y/n) said, and by then they're in front of the teacher's longue. The trio headed to the advisor's desk, and is surprised that the Gamers Club members are also there, which Soichi smirks at his friend being wrong while Gentoki just sighs in defeat.

"Heyas! Getting called by Mr. Hojo as well?" Tomoe said.

"Yeah, he's our club advisor. Wait, are you guys-" Gentoki gets cut by the cool girl.

"So we share the same advisor. Small world..." She said, but the glasses girl simply groans. Suddenly, Akira came around, panting after presumably running to the longue.

"Sorry I'm late!" She said and bows in apology.

"It's alright, Ms. Bushido. You're just in time, actually." From a corner of the cubicle, the advisor of both Gaming Clubs, Mr. Hojo, came around while holding a can of Mountain Dew. He looked at the students and smiled. "Now that you all are here, it's time for the important meeting."

Everyone went silent as the advisor sits on his desk, which he grabbed a folder and starts explaining. "There's a reason why I call both clubs together, because both of you guys..." He then pulled out a poster from the folder for them to see. "Are chosen to participate for the upcoming Schale Gaming Competition!" He announced.

"EEEEEH?!" The boys and Akira are flabbergasted, while the cool girl giggles at their reaction.

"Wait, us?! But we're casuals!" Gentoki argued, which Mr. Hojo shakes his head.

"True, but I don't expect you guys to win. I picked you guys as well so you can have some sort of out-of-school club experience." He explained. "I know that you guys are doing great with your club activities, but you need a bit of professional experience as well."

"But don't we just drag the Gamers Club down with it?" (Y/n) argued as well, but Tomoe waves it away casually.

"Naaah. We don't mind taking an L every once in a while." She said. The glasses girl tries to object, but instead getting smacked on the head by the cool girl.

"Besides, it's also a great idea for both us Gamers Club to participate together. When our leader learned about it, she went ecstatic." She recalled.

"So what do you think? It's also an opportunity for you guys to visit Millennium Science Academy and also the Kivotos country as well. Sounds like a sweet deal, isn't it?" Mr. Hojo said. The CGC members glances at each other, before doing their usual 'club huddle'.