April Fools - Unused Characters

Kev is currently busy writing the beginning of the final Arc of Just Another Day in a New Highschool. While he's doing so, the door behind him suddenly broke down, making him turn around to see a certain pinked haired Samurai standing there with an exasperated look on her face.

"Author-saaan! When will you properly add me to your story?! I can't just let it end with me only having cameos. I want to hang out with (Y/n)-san too!" She then explained, which Kev immediately realized what she meant.

"I uhh... forgor?" He raised his shoulders shyly, before the samurai runs towards him and grabs them, before shaking him in frustration.

"Come on! I thought you're going to write a chapter about me, but for you to actually forgot about it? You're the worst." She then pouts.

"Look, I write this story without any actual plans other than the end goal. Everything written here is just me having an impulse of an idea and following the flow of it." Kev then explained, "I did thought of a chapter around you, Musashi, but I got too caught up with the current storyline that I forgot about it. So sorry." He then shakes his head, which Musashi then sighs.

"Then how about you write it soon?" She said, "You said it that it's the last Arc for this book, so you can write it there before ending it altogether."

Kev then thinks for a moment, thinking of how it would go.

'Maybe something like Musashi appearing at his backyard... Oh, and her hanging out acting like a sister figure... no, Scarlet's already exist...' He brainstorming some ideas for her, but before he can go further, a flash of light appeared in front of him, as another Heroic Spirit appeared in his room.

"Ooh, ooh! I want to join this story too!" The Spirit, Kukulkan, eagerly said.

"Wait, you're not supposed to be in this story!" Kev retorted, making the Space Invader pouts.

"But I wannaaa! I want to invade this (Y/n)'s home and claim him mine, because he felt like he's Master from the past!" She whined.

"But I already have plans for this Arc! Please don't make it longer than how it sho-" However, someone else then entered his room, this time being someone from another world.

"I thought you're going to integrate Terra into this story." Amiya then said,

"And I thought I'm going to be the heroine of the isekai Arc." 2B, who appeared after Amiya, then said. To make things worse for him, more and more characters entered his room with the same complains.

"I was supposed to be his heroine in the second arc!" Ahri said,
"I thought I'm going to be a landlady for his Japan trip." Artoria said,
"We thought that we'll be haunting his home there as well~" Shuten said, representing the Youkais,
"I thought that our world will be the final world that he'll stumble into." A female werewolf then said.

With all of these complains, Kev can only go under his desk as he's overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of the unused characters.

"Why am I even writing thiiiiiiiiis?!!" He then shouted, as the unused characters then swarmed him as they keep complaining about the unused ideas for the story...

~~ >/< ~~

"Honestly, with how the story goes right now, I say that it's on a fine path." Hevendor said as she munches her doughnut, "I do have to wonder... what will he write for this year's April Fools Joke Chapter?"

Unfortunately, it never came for this year, as this one's going to do it just fine...

Unless he decided to start writing a spinoff featuring the Foreigners in the future... But hey? Anything's possible for the author as long as he gets a random impulse to write it.

(Yeah, not gonna lie. I felt weak when writing this. But hey, it's not meant to be taken seriously, and it's just here to fill my self-imposed quota of writing Joke chapters every year.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this, and Peace Out!~)