April Fools - The Great (Y/n) Kidnapping!

It was a normal random night. (Y/n) is sleeping peacefully yet a certain Berserker creeps onto him like a predator preying her target as she prepares for an unsafe sexual intercourse. That is until…

KABLAMMO!

Four people with varying sizes bursts from the second floor wall and grabbed our protagonist, leaving the room with him, much to the Berserker’s anger!

“OMAEEEEEEEE!”

The four quickly get into their Fae Mobile and drives away like a madman. But, from a burst of debris, Scarlet with her CuBike and Gudako being carried by Red Hare are chasing after them!

“GET BACK HERE!” Scarlet demanded.

“After them, horsey!” Gudako ordered the half-horse half-human Heroic Spirit, much to his dismay.

“I’m not horsey, but will do-neigh!”

The Fae Quartet looked behind their Fae Mobile, with Morgan orders the driver…

“Baobahn, step on the gas!”

“Tonight, we’ll fly (and I'll be his daughter)!” With her comically long heels, Baobahn hits the gas to the point where it reached levels enough to engage its Eurobeat skill. Now with “Gas Gas Gas” in effect, it speeds up considerably, leaving the heroines behind.

“We’re gonna lose them!” Scarlet yelled in fear of losing her Ototou-chan.

“Not on my watch!” Using her Command Seal, Gudako not only speeds up Red Hare tremendously, but also to the point where she’s reaching Clear Mind, evolving him into an Uma Musume! The Faes noticed the horse’s speed increase, making them worry of being caught up.

“Sister, let me drive!” Not to be outdone, Melusine pushed Baobahn away and steps on the gas as well, pushing the Fae Mobile beyond Eurobeat and reaching Over Top Clear Mind!

“Masaka!!” Gudako yelps in shock. But amongus' all of this, a certain hound is confused of it all.

“Am I suppose to do something or…” Barghest quietly said, not following any of this. However...

“LIMIT OVER ACCEL SYNCHRO!” With Melusine’s Spirit and the truck combined, it instead Synchro Summons Shooting Quasar Albion! Using its newfound Quasar-Powered boosters, it zooms away, reaching Mach 1 at the process.

“Oh shi-“ Our two heroines gasps in astonishment, and feels weak that they can’t save him… unless…

“SENPAAAAAAAI!”

However, a ray of hope appeared as Mash coming in with her father’s jet (powered by his never-ending rage for every single Artorias and Arthurs) chasing after Albion with its tremendous speed! It was only a matter of time until-

Oh no! They are reaching a portal that leads to the world of Avalon le Fae! Will Mash be able to get in time before the Faes escape with our still sleeping protagonist?! Find out next time on-

Hevendor’s Realm

Hevendor looked at the draft of this year’s April Fools chapter, before looking at Kev with a deadpan look on her eyes.

“You could’ve do another sex joke but with new characters instead.” She said, unamused.

“I was panicking alright?! Writing this is like you're getting closer to a deadline while working on a long essay!” Kev replied as of writing this part.

“But while I do find some chuckle out of this, I won’t guarantee that the readers would find it funny.”

“Eh, I’m not a guy of good humor anyways…” And that’s how this year’s April Fools chapter end. Not with a funny chapter, but a weak crack fic.

(... The chapter that'll eventually feature the Faes won't be like this.

... and umm... Happy April Fools?

... Peace Out! *yeets into a portal to Master Duel*)