Day 19-2 - Encounter with the En-Kind

Back to Tia and the duo!

Right now, the trio are now at the Chaldea Mall, and like everyone else who enters the mall for the first time, her reaction is the same as everyone else.

"How..."

"Big it is?" Altria alluded, which Tia nods.

"Towers that could reach the realm of the gods were not enough. Modern children... are truly amazing..." Tia remarked while looking around. Everything around her made her overwhelmed of how different her concept of market of the past and in the present day.

"Come on, miss Tia! Let's go play some games!" Alice then pulls Tia's hand, gesturing her to go to the escalator, which the Primordial Mother then follows albeit with a bit of a stumble, much to Altria's amusement.

Over the next hour, the three enjoy their time at the Arcade, where Tia is introduced to the concept of modern entertainment by the two. She first played Air Hockey, which the tag team of Tia and Alice beat Altria. The next game will be skee ball, where Altria helped them rack some tickets for later. After that is Basket Hoops, which Tia surprisingly got a decent score after being shown once by Altria.

After a short break, they then started on the more "video game" side, with a zombie shooting game where Tia ended up sitting out because of the violence she couldn't handle despite it not being real. After that, they tried the falling ball game, where Tia is visibly struggling to get the ball into the jackpot. They end things off with Alice playing the Jojo Last Survivor, which she ended up winning the game. Before they leave however, Alice used the tickets that they gathered to buy Tia a small plushie keychain of a squirrel mascot.

Now outside, the two Heroic Spirits turned to Tia and asked her of how it was.

"The truth is... I am still getting used to the concept of modern entertainment... Yet, I find it amusing." Tia said, and looked at the keychain. "Humanity have progressed so much since I last seen it. If anything, I am proud to see my great grandchildren shaped such wonderful generation." She then smiled at her remark. Alice and Altria were a bit confused of what she meant, but decided to let it be, for Tia's sake.

The three then went out of the mall, and decided to go buy some street snacks before going home. They bought some Taiyaki for Tia to try, and as expected, she's amazed of how sweet and fluffy it is.

"How... delicious." She said while enjoying the sweetness of the filling. While the three are enjoying themselves, someone is approaching the three, which made them look at the person. For Tia however, it was someone that she once knew back in the past.

 For Tia however, it was someone that she once knew back in the past

"Enkidu..." Tia muttered.

"Tiamat..." And the person known as Enkidu muttered as well, making the two Servants raise caution towards the stranger. Seeing the sudden tension, the green haired man raised his hands defensively. "I didn't mean to startle you all, and I mean no harm to Tiamat."