☯︎CHAPTER - 1

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! COME HERE

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! COME HERE." Seojun yelled angrily running behind his sister who just stole his icecream and ate it
without asking him.

"O-Oppa I am sorry. Pleaseeeee!" Y/N said while coming behind the couch. Seojun now was in front of the couch, while she was at the back...His eyes was boring holes in her head. He looked like that he will eat her alive.

She smiled nervously while joining her both hands in front of her, showing her best puppy eyes knowing that she is hitting his weak point. Gazing at her innocent doe eyes, he groaned loudly while Y/N smiled cheekily knowing that its working.

Her cute brother can never be angry at her for long period of time.

"This is not fair Y/N-ah! You always trick me. I hate you. I F*cki- Fudging hate you, you little brat."

He said pretending to fake cry. Y/N controlled herself from laughing when Seojun about to curse but somehow stopped himself.

My poor poor brother thinks that I am soo~innocent duh! Thought Y/N while scoffing. But widened her eyes when Seojun gain narrowed his eagle eyes at her.

"I gave you my icecream and set you free only for you to scoff at me. HAN Y/N *takes a cloth and ties it on his head* YOU ARE SERIOUSLY GONE!"

He screamed jumping on the couch. Y/N again ran protecting her life but got startled when a loud thud echoed in the hall.

There was Han Seojun, with his face kissing the ground and the couch upside down due to his
weight.

Y/N froze when the third member of this family came rushing down.

The cat. Snowy.

Snowy and Seojun have a tom and jerry kind of bond. Snowy likes to scratch his 'handsome' face while he is sleeping... Ruin his paperworks and so on.

So when snowy came to witness the 'scene of the century,' a gasp escaped its mouth.