☯︎CHAPTER- 2

After the smacks on the head of both Seojun and Y/N, Seokjin calmed down and patted thier head like nothing happened a few minutes ago making both the formers chuckle in disbelief

Jin arranged the hall as it is while Y/N and Seojun cooked the ramen.

Now everyone was seated in the dining after giving cat food to snowy. Y/N as usual was being fed by Seojun as she was pampered by him and Seokjin to no level. She has attained a habit. A total baby she is. Cuddles at night are must. She can't sleep without them. Seojun feels pity for her soon-to-be-husband.

While eating, Seokjin cleared his throat breaking the playful glares of both his children from each other.

He looked at Y/N and pinched his nose making her confused. She knows her dad very well...he only pinches his nose when he wants to either accept his wrong doings or he is nervous about something.

Seokjin: "Well Uh... y/n how's your life going?"

Y/n - "it's going nice appa! what about your business?"

Jin - "oh good good! it's going nice too. "

Y/N nodded unsure about her dad's weird behaviour.

First Oppa and then Dad, Everyone is so weird today~~~thought Y/N.

But I noticed that dad was being
a bit tensed like he wanted to say something but isn't able to do so I asked him.

Y/n- "dad you ok? Is something bothering you? "

Seokjin:  "Ani! All okay bubs."

Seojun - "Come on dad, you can share anything with us right?"

Seokjin - "Look y/n I don't know how to start*nervously glances at Y/N and Seojun* I just...I...I want you to meet someone tomorrow."