☯︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑- 5

"O-Okay I am ready to marry him

"O-Okay I am ready to marry him....but can we talk privately before that?"

I looked towards Mr. Coldie only to found him nodding in the slightest way possible still keeping his stoic face. Aish! What's his problem? Does a smile costs him his life? Why can't this coldie smile even a bit.

He walked towards the balcony without saying anything. His grandmother and father just smiled awkwardly and I gulped following him along.

I saw him standing beside the balcony of hotel. The peaceful and calm environment making me sigh in contentment. He was staring ahead blankly. I cleared my throat to gain his attention which I succeeded. But guess what? This man was staring into my soul.

Not wanting to make it  awkward, I decided to break the silence, "Umm..Hello Taehyung-ssi, you..... you've already said yes for the wedding so it means...uh you like me? I m-mean you agreed without meeting me? But we didn't ever met before...like you don't know me so Umm...are you ok with it? You don't have any problem with me right? If you have then you can share it with me. I am not making you uncomfortable right?"

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

꧁𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞꧂

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

She threw the bunches of questions on the guy infront of her smiling cutely and widely. While Taehyung's eyes were fixed on her, almost like a glare. He just gazed at her like she was a clown. Still not uttering a word.

Y/n scrunched her eyebrows in confusion... but continued.

"Umm.. I guess you don't like to talk much....*laughing with crying from inside* Nevermind so I.. oh yeah wait I haven't introduced myself properly to
you right?